Who is single here?

Ive been single for two years. still looking for miss. right, check out my pix then get at me

wow.....my mind changed from being happy with someone to being happy to look for someone. I'm pretty awesome. :D

wow.....my mind changed from being happy with someone to being happy to look for someone. I'm pretty awesome. :D
Bro....if you're being awesome looking for a new lady, time to get the siggy off and remember, benders says 'you can kiss my metal ass' :P

Yes man, I be more pimp'd than you cause you ain't gon handle tha heat in da O-gizzle.

lol, we be gangsta
No need to be gantsa, young Jedi.

You need to have some tight ass jeans, sportin' a sexy t-shirt. you'll be flockin' around with these sexy ladies, capsice?

Instead of the word single how about

I am free!! I do whatever I want when I want. No woman has any control over me. While I love women it is kind of like purposely sticking my leg(or more personal appendage) in a leg hold type animal trap. Breakups are opportunities to spend more time building my personal assets and doing things that I enjoy. I don't need to be told twice to let go of a woman. I especially like the part where I no longer have someone in my life who thinks they have a right to criticize me.

Society primarily functions based on the the trapping of males. I am glad that often they do such a great job.

Back