Who is most weird member ???

Am I weird if I date someone who's from ad that a lot of members think she is weird?

no she is not permbanned, but..

I thought after that last snit-fit episode when she got busted Alex got tired of her BS and permabanned her. But it wouldn't surprise me either if she is lurking around until things get "boring" for her and she has to stir up trouble to entertain herself. Meh, if she does we'll just sniff her out again just as we did in the past.

MissP=The Empress=Deafilmedia

3 in 1 - the Holy Shit! Trinity. :lol:

I have no idea who's that. I guess I missed the whole drama or I just don't remember it at all.

I thought after that last snit-fit episode when she got busted Alex got tired of her BS and permabanned her. But it wouldn't surprise me either if she is lurking around until things get "boring" for her and she has to stir up trouble to entertain herself. Meh, if she does we'll just sniff her out again just as we did in the past.
Her account is stil active and she can't be bothered to visit AD again - she knows we all can scare her off anyway like we all did in the past.

nah I admit I'm most weird member ;) if anyone agrees then I will take that as a complient.. :aw:

Am I weird if I date someone who's from ad that a lot of members think she is weird?

who?????
btw i dun think its weird , jus really weird.... r u saying ur dating dat missP or something.... but yeah who r we to say anything, by all means if it (she) rocks ur boat then go for it.

who?????
btw i dun think its weird , jus really weird.... r u saying ur dating dat missP or something.... but yeah who r we to say anything, by all means if it (she) rocks ur boat then go for it.

floats the boat, not rock. don't worry - I've been corrected about this many times. That incorrect quote is commonly used.

:giggle:thank you for correcting me....
now i have something to correct my friends about ....lol

Back