Who is most likely to support you??

LovingLife

Reaction score
I’m just wondering, who has supported you in good times and tough times??

A close friend?? Your faith?? Your husband or partner??

Maybe all of the above in different ways???

My boyfriend has been my rock in so many way and in so many different situations. I can't imagine going through anything without him!

I'm hoping that my newfound faith will carry me through in the same way. I know it has already changed me for the better and covered me when I needed it. I believe it will :)

My friends for sure. I have had the same group of friends since Jr High and whenever life gets crazy, they help me figure it out. My husband isn't good at that kind of thing. God love him, but if I start taking about feelings or start crying, he doesn't know what the hell to do with that. Bless his heart, he does try though.

Not much. I've pretty much had to tough things out by myself.

I have a pretty serious loneliness problem in Seattle. I'm deaf and they dumped this boogeyman about schizophrenia on me for never shutting up about the evidence I've posted in texasschoolbook - Home

My girlfriend, and a few select friends. My parents did it once but it slowly became so unbearable I've been determined to never let it happen again.

Oh, and booze.

I'm on probation for getting uppity. No threats and no alcohol.

anton_semenov32.jpg

Friends. A few relatives outside of my immediate family. Wife (most of the time).

Remember this adage: The person who did not help you get out of your rough spot is not necessarily your enemy, and the one who did is not necessarily your friend.

Wirelessly posted

My mother! She has been there for me thought thick and thin. No matter what stupid mistakes I made. She was always there ready to pull me out and set me straight. I would not be the good person I am without her love and faith in me.

My parents and grandparents

I also cannot forget all those repeat customers and those that referred customers to me all those years I've been selling bikes.

Seattle Public Library! Informed, tolerant, understanding people, always going out of their way to make sure you have the best information.

friends could not have coped without them...my mother was the devil no help or support from her

My husband, my parents, my brother and his fiancée, my closest friends, and my piggies. :)

I don't rely others for support. I find a way on my own, but I do support to others.

Back