Who is artist? (Who can draw as skills too)

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
I am a artist because I can draw on the papers for everthing when I was starting 8 years old. I'll go to the School of Art & Design after my college.

That's good. RIT does have a good art major as well as a 3D design major.

Thats cool. :thumb:

I've started drawing since I was about 2 years old. My parents will tell you I ruined just about every book in their collection. :)

Yeah, all those ruined books were worth it... since I guess I can draw worth a damn :P Right now I'm doing a scifi webcomic- The AI Factor.

FutureGame2100 said:
I am a artist because I can draw on the papers for everthing when I was starting 8 years old. I'll go to the School of Art & Design after my college.
Hey
Hello

I am also an artist since 6 years thus 1998 with Corel 7. I indications without paper! I paint indications with PC mouse. I am from Germany and Intersse: Zeichenung with PC! hobby! Greet Cooldeaf
01_05_04_abb_org003.jpg

Last edited:
All deafies has skill of art because show the picture in their body language acting. That I been noticed, I been do that since toodler, too. Now, I draw, oil painting and coloring

MizzDeaf -- i know YOU can do bootiful artwork! :thumb:

me -- no way am i going to draw anything -- i suck at artwork/drawing/whatever :lol:

I'm an artist, too. :) I create CG artworks with Adobe Photoshop 7 (and sometimes Paint Shop Pro 7) . I could draw on papers with pencil and pen, although I prefer doing CG art more.

Cooldeaf said:
Hey
Hello

I am also an artist since 6 years thus 1998 with Corel 7. I indications without paper! I paint indications with PC mouse. I am from Germany and Intersse: Zeichenung with PC! hobby! Greet Cooldeaf
01_05_04_abb_org003.jpg
Cool!!! I think you're better than me. Do you have a old picture? If you're drawing on this picture then, I want to see it.

Toonces said:
I'm an artist, too. :) I create CG artworks with Adobe Photoshop 7 (and sometimes Paint Shop Pro 7) . I could draw on papers with pencil and pen, although I prefer doing CG art more.
Nice!!! Can I see it?

Liza said:
Thats cool. :thumb:

I've started drawing since I was about 2 years old. My parents will tell you I ruined just about every book in their collection. :)

Yeah, all those ruined books were worth it... since I guess I can draw worth a damn :P Right now I'm doing a scifi webcomic- The AI Factor.
Wow. Did you draw on a lot of papers? If you're best artist then, you could sell some pictures to people for a auction. Maybe, you'll be rich when you sold it.

Back