Who here is a vegeterian or a meat eater?

im more of both.. i dont really eat lot of red meat but i do eat white meat..

I'm vegan and have been for the past 9 years. Vegan means: Person who does not eat meat, fish, foul, cheese, eggs, milk (or any animal product). A vegan also does not wear or use anything that has been tested on animals in labs and does not wear leather, fur, wool, silk, etc..

I love to cook vegan meals for my friends! I can make Vegan funnel cake with fruit topping, "cheese"cake with raspberry sauce... Fried tofu sandwiches with avocados... Anything! Yummy!

It's good thing that you don't buy leather stuff. Actually, I never buy a leather belt and leather shoes. If it is a funeral or a wedding, I wear a fake belt that looks like a real black leather. It is impossible to see the difference between the real and the fake ones.

I just had a hum vee sandwich at Lunchbox.

I love avocados and tofu. For supper, I am thinking of making a spaghetti with some fake sausages in it. I am not sure about mixing with tofu and spaghetti.

hi all, if you eat meat, you will become more violent... for example cows, elephants, pigeons, deer, giraffes are vegetarians and are less violent. another example tigers, lions, wolves, crocodiles, etc. are meat-eaters and are more violent. Two examples are like human beings. Take care...

hi all, if you eat meat, you will become more violent... for example cows, elephants, pigeons, deer, giraffes are vegetarians and are less violent. another example tigers, lions, wolves, crocodiles, etc. are meat-eaters and are more violent. Two examples are like human beings. Take care...

:roll: I don't think you can link violent tendencies to eating meat.

That's a hard sell for me, my friend. :ugh3:

I eat meat and vegs. My body need balance. I cannot eat only vegs! I hate seafoods!

I enjoy watch animal cut to death and cook then eat.

yummy ^_^

Interesting, and perhaps sounds right to me. I'm glad that I'm not violent because I am vegetarian. Whew!

There's no such thing as being violent when we eat meat. Where did that theory come from and where is the valid argument to support your theory? I'm curious to see what you have to say about this.

By the way, I'm a meat eater.

I don't think eating meat will makes you become more violent...

If every animals and human being become vegetarians then all of the plants and vegetables will runs out... so it is better to have an balance of meat eating animals and vegetarians animals.

*sigh* Prefer balanced eating peroid...

Their preferences choice!

I had been there at St Louis and travel different states where you parked at resturant..recent long wknd.. *bloating my somatch* thanks to JUNK FOODS.. lol I'm very happy have back my home and eating back normal routines...

:hyper: ~ going back working on my normal routines foods again!

Do you mean that meats taste in America is not same as Canada?

Who says this? :ugh3:

I´m both meats & vegeterian eater.

I eat white meats mostly than red meat but I eat fish real alot.

I'm both of them... I love to eat meats... ;)

I don't think eating meat will makes you become more violent...

If every animals and human being become vegetarians then all of the plants and vegetables will runs out... so it is better to have an balance of meat eating animals and vegetarians animals.

This made me laugh. What a ridiculous! It does not makes a sense at all.

Cows
Saw these kick farmer's ass after squeeze's its breast.

Elephants
Saw on DangerTV that it walk over people like mad. eeek

Deer
Saw when stupid hunter tired shot but run out bullet and deer stomp on him. tee-hee

I think you're ignore us. :( byeee?

This made me laugh. What a ridiculous! It does not makes a sense at all.

No, what Murli108 says makes no sense. As Jolie indicated, I really would love to see some evidence to back up that claim, because to alot of us, it's just upsurd.

Back