Who here is a vegeterian or a meat eater?

I don't think eating meat will makes you become more violent...

If every animals and human being become vegetarians then all of the plants and vegetables will runs out... so it is better to have an balance of meat eating animals and vegetarians animals.

I agree with what you're saying about humans needing to maintain a balance, but I don't think we'll have to worry about the plants and vegetables running out.

hi all, i mean elephants, deer, giraffes, pigeons, etc eats plants and grains. they are calm.... if pigeon, deer, giraffes, .... are chased, they are running away....no harm...... if leopards, lions, tigers, etc eat blood dead animals or persons, they are not calm.... If they are chased, they roars, meows, snarls, etc.

Bodies of dead animals or persons with blood smells bad immediately...but plants and fruits and vegetables doesnt smells bad... i hope u are agreeing with me...

i used to eat meat and vegetables. When i read a book and met a vegeterian girl before i got married. Then i became vegetarian only when i read a philosophy of being vegetarian. You can get a book...'High taste....vegeterian' from IKSCON (international krishna society of concsciousness.). i hope u get it from it....Good luck..

hi all, i mean elephants, deer, giraffes, pigeons, etc eats plants and grains. they are calm.... if pigeon, deer, giraffes, .... are chased, they are running away....no harm...... if leopards, lions, tigers, etc eat blood dead animals or persons, they are not calm.... If they are chased, they roars, meows, snarls, etc.

Bodies of dead animals or persons with blood smells bad immediately...but plants and fruits and vegetables doesnt smells bad... i hope u are agreeing with me...

i used to eat meat and vegetables. When i read a book and met a vegeterian girl before i got married. Then i became vegetarian only when i read a philosophy of being vegetarian. You can get a book...'High taste....vegeterian' from IKSCON (international krishna society of concsciousness.). i hope u get it from it....Good luck..

I can understand what you're saying - Some animals would react to the smell of the blood and go wild. It varies but it still does not support your previous statement. Tell me, How does that make a human being become so violent after eating these meat that comes from the animal? We do eat hamburgers, bacon, porks, chicken, so and on - Does that make us violent after eating it? No, It doesn't. I just wonder where did you get that theory from?

It might be the first time in the history that the psychologists have never thought about this one so they should investigate to find an evidence that would be something new for us to know about.

I guess that murli108 is the first person ever discovered a new theory that might be a true.

How about if you guys should study to see how reaction to your behavior after eating the meat in two days?

I can understand what you're saying - Some animals would react to the smell of the blood and go wild. It varies but it still does not support your previous statement. Tell me, How does that make a human being become so violent after eating these meat that comes from the animal? We do eat hamburgers, bacon, porks, chicken, so and on - Does that make us violent after eating it? No, It doesn't. I just wonder where did you get that theory from?

jolie, i mean when butchers or killers see blood from dead animals or persons, they become wild like lions, leopards, etc. if farmers collects plants or grains without bloods, they are calm. i hope i clear my misundersanding....

anyway, today is krishna's birthday....

Take care.

jolie, yes some meat-eaters are also calm and some vegterians are violent until they depends on karma.... every souls are controlled by SuperSoul to see three kinds of birth (last birth, current birth, next birth) for karma like eating, doing, etc.

I'm a vegetarian because I love animals and want to save them instead of eatting them. Plus its a healthy lifestyle.

I have been a lacto-vegetarian since end of this June mainly due to my health reason and animal cruelty.

jolie, yes some meat-eaters are also calm and some vegterians are violent until they depends on karma.... every souls are controlled by SuperSoul to see three kinds of birth (last birth, current birth, next birth) for karma like eating, doing, etc.

You are very WRONG.... NO FACTS proven that red meats causes violent.... You make up the story....

I dont eat much red meats.. but i do... mostly white meats and fishes...

Both Veg and limit meat and chicken ...

Limit meat ::: Not alike cow tongue, hoof etc.. :barf:

Refuse eat VEAL Poor babies!!!

Peace
Phillips

hi folks, organic vegetables and fruits are better than non-organic foods bec organic food doesnt have pesticides, etc..... pesticides can be harmful to your health like cancers, etc. organic foods are expensive here. i hope the price of organic food is falling down from time to time...

Also be kind to animals like cows, goats, fish, chickens, hens, etc. i have not eaten eggs for a long time....bec eggs are babies that are taken care of by their mothers. Unfortunately many shops sell eggs, meats, etc. because they need to earn money for their lives.

plenty of fruits and vegetables are grown up everywhere except north and south pole.

take care.

hi folks, organic vegetables and fruits are better than non-organic foods bec organic food doesnt have pesticides, etc..... pesticides can be harmful to your health like cancers, etc. organic foods are expensive here. i hope the price of organic food is falling down from time to time...

Also be kind to animals like cows, goats, fish, chickens, hens, etc. i have not eaten eggs for a long time....bec eggs are babies that are taken care of by their mothers. Unfortunately many shops sell eggs, meats, etc. because they need to earn money for their lives.

plenty of fruits and vegetables are grown up everywhere except north and south pole.

take care.

I do eat white meats... but i am under dr s order i must have beef liver at least once a week.... i am very anemic.. what you talked about red meat causes violent.. doesnt make any sense at all... no proof of facts...
SxyPorkie

take care.

That's good to know that you care about the environment and animals. I usually eat scrambled eggs as long as they are not nested. This morning, I watched Good Morning news about organic foods. Some companies cheated to put some fake organic labels on their products.

It made me so mad because Monston? Company was the first one that created genetically engineered corn secretly without telling millions of people for over 15 years. They are bad now because some people recognize their health problems. This company "made" the corn farmers to use the GE on their farm because many farmers want to make more profit and use their GE plants stronger to kill the insects. Some farmers still use the chemical spray on their plants at the same time. They are dishonest to all of us!

In fact, a few years ago, U.S. ship brought a massive of corns for poor people in Africa, and a leader blocked and forced the ship to take the corn back to the company. This leader is very smart, and he ordered rices from other countries. Today, I found out that Good Morning news said a company is starting to use genetically engineered on rices. What another sick!

In the 1920's, they had a few health problem in the old days except the DDT chemical (dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane) in 1940's. Over years, we are so blind that we cannot see what the companies are doing with their food products on the food markets. Health issues are getting worse every year. Are you aware of this problem?

I'm a vegetarian because I love animals and want to save them instead of eatting them. Plus its a healthy lifestyle.

shadowgirl, i agree with you.

Sxyporie, Pls forgive me if you feel i am wrong. Try to eat red apples, red cherries, etc that have irons. i hope u are feeling better.

shadowgirl, i agree with you.

Sxyporie, Pls forgive me if you feel i am wrong. Try to eat red apples, red cherries, etc that have irons. i hope u are feeling better.

still cannot eat fruits due to 4 stomach surgeries.... you know nothing about health... not all fruits are healthy.... some meats and veggies are healthier...
One of my friend eat only organic veggies and fruits.. no meats for many many years ,, now she has cancer... what the use!!

One of my roommates is a veggy militant who barks at me whenever I make beef jerky.

Richard

My best friend, to this day, will insist upon calling me a complete....carnivore. ;)

(or is that my dino-crazed son?)

Back