Who here is a vegeterian or a meat eater?

I am required to eat both - vegs for keep my health good and meats to supply the brain power.

That's good to know that you care about the environment and animals. I usually eat scrambled eggs as long as they are not nested. This morning, I watched Good Morning news about organic foods. Some companies cheated to put some fake organic labels on their products.

It made me so mad because Monston? Company was the first one that created genetically engineered corn secretly without telling millions of people for over 15 years. They are bad now because some people recognize their health problems. This company "made" the corn farmers to use the GE on their farm because many farmers want to make more profit and use their GE plants stronger to kill the insects. Some farmers still use the chemical spray on their plants at the same time. They are dishonest to all of us!

In fact, a few years ago, U.S. ship brought a massive of corns for poor people in Africa, and a leader blocked and forced the ship to take the corn back to the company. This leader is very smart, and he ordered rices from other countries. Today, I found out that Good Morning news said a company is starting to use genetically engineered on rices. What another sick!

In the 1920's, they had a few health problem in the old days except the DDT chemical (dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane) in 1940's. Over years, we are so blind that we cannot see what the companies are doing with their food products on the food markets. Health issues are getting worse every year. Are you aware of this problem?

yes i know about this case. many vegetables and fruits are poisonous like adam and eve. that is life....

Proud to be a vegetarian! Three reasons:

1. The cruel treatment of the animals raised for meat is sickening and saddening.

2. Eating animal muscles and body parts?! Yuck!

3. Vegetarian diets can be rather healthy. :)

I used to eat meat, but then when I got older, and became more aware of my religion etc, I am now vegeterian...

I was ordered by my doctor, to at least eat white meat, but I tried to and couldn't!!

I think the last thing I had was a chicken tikka!!

Kashveera

its better to be a vegetarian due to high sodium in the majority of different meats sold in the united states

I used to eat lots of red meats.. not now anymore.. maybe once in 2-3 months... usualy eat more chicken and fishes,., more green veggies..

I eat white meat and my veggies...I don't eat red meat because it's too expensive and bad for my health...(Heart disease runs on one side of my family)

REEDDD Meat?? ewww!! i like BROWN!!!! YUMMYYY!!!! BQQ!!

only meat i like is chicken and fish toher than tht is just vegtbles i like to stay healthy even if i m a bit chubby

Proud to be a vegetarian! Three reasons:

1. The cruel treatment of the animals raised for meat is sickening and saddening.

2. Eating animal muscles and body parts?! Yuck!

3. Vegetarian diets can be rather healthy. :)

Congratulations to you for your empathy. I respect that.

Back