Who have you met????

Update: ive met Lianca, DreamDeaf :D

Guys, guys please take it easy. We're here to enjoy the conversation, debate and such. Please keep ourselves cool from getting personal on each other. I hate to be called "Favorism" because I am not favoring anyone BUT the rules. Please, please keep this in friendly environment and ignore any insults that might be coming. Just ignore them. Let's enjoy this forum!

Scott

Oddball said:
Don't you forget to meet me too!! Tsk Tsk

Well oddball I didnt know it was you till few weeks ago.. :( but now I do know its you.. ;) hugs

Last edited:
MsGiglz said:
no no no.... :slap: look at the date i posted.. you werent on alldeaf that time..

hehehehe *gotcha*

I didnt realized till now.. oops.. sorry Ms.. ;)

*scoffs*

pimpdaddyposse said:
Since the summer is almost over... have any of you met any ADers from here? I have met so far 6 included myself of course! Type here who you have met so far...

Knightwolf68, Lasza, WonderBum, Kuifje75, Deaf258, Fly Free... I will add more who I will met in upcoming weeks...

I met KW68 last May or June, pls remind me! lol I met Lasza probably June I think, then I met WonderBum, Kuifje75 and Deaf258 and the rest at same time last week Saturday one night... ohh it was so blast time and I'm looking forward to see their posting pictures and comment of what they have done meeting ADers and myself as well too! Don't be scare to post who you have met!

BTW I'm suppose to meet Allisonjoy, Prostock, Carebear hopefully and more!

You didn't mention me!!! *sobbing*

hi

I have met knightwolf68 which is my fiancee, lasza and PimpDaddyPosse.

Last edited:
kitten03 said:
I have met knightwolf68 which is my fiancee, lasza and PimpDaddyPosse.
:shock: I didn't know you are a member here too! So I'm counting you in that I have met you in person. :thumb:

Who i have met in real life:

Miss-Delectable
Wonderbum

*cant remmy who else*

I've met Vamprox & seen him around on campus & known Wickedeyed for a while but lost in touch *sobs* and of course I know Shibby, heh! Three, so far....

Hoping to meet some of you later this summer:)

Who know, I'd prolly bump into deafscuba and some minnesotians when I'm in twin cities over the 4th of July.....

Last edited:
me? no one!
man! this is sooo not fair, i feel so left out! merh!
I have never spoke/signed to any deaf peeps! I want to meet someone! this is not fair!

-Heather

je_suis_chic said:
me? no one!
man! this is sooo not fair, i feel so left out! merh!
I have never spoke/signed to any deaf peeps! I want to meet someone! this is not fair!

-Heather

dont worry! youre lucky that youre living in maryland (thats what it says on your profile) there are many deaf people living in maryland. you can visit their school events at maryland school for the deaf or go to gallaudet univ. in d.c.! ;)

Malfoyish said:
So far I have only met gnarlydorkette.

I plan to meet Cheri, ^Angel^, and Roadrunner this summer. :) Actually only in a few more months... :) June, baby! :cool:

Malfoyish

June? You told me JULY, Malfy. Did it change again? LOL I can't keep your itinerary straight to save my life! LOL

UPDATED : this is PRE Ader days

I actually did meet an ADER OMG! LOL

DOM * dirty old man* :)

kuifje75 said:
I have met Deaf258, Pimpdaddyposse, Lasza, Knightwolf, Wonderbum, Bewitched, and a couple others, whose screennames I can't remember.

I can't wait to meet Freaky, KingCobra, Katzie, WHarley, CreativeFingers and Dixie this summer! All of them are (or were at one time) members of Alldeaf.

Update: I have met
Freaky/Socrates
Katzie
WHarley
Dixie
Southfella
Rotty
not sure who else...

That comes to a total of 15 or so AD members who I have met.
Will see Freaky/Socates again in Utah n October. Can't wait!
Maybe meet KingCobra this Winter season if I visit Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oceanbreeze said:
June? You told me JULY, Malfy. Did it change again? LOL I can't keep your itinerary straight to save my life! LOL

It was in June at first but Cheri and I had a cook-off to go to, so we all changed it and agreed on July 22nd to 25 th which we are all free ....It would be nice meeting you too Oceanbreeze :)

e said:
dont worry! youre lucky that youre living in maryland (thats what it says on your profile) there are many deaf people living in maryland. you can visit their school events at maryland school for the deaf or go to gallaudet univ. in d.c.! ;)

:werd: VERY true e! theres also MSSD down in DC as well :D

je_suis_chic -- there ARE alot of deafies in the DC area -- most might be adults but im sure there are kids to meet up with as well -- like e have suggested, try going up to MarylandSD in Frederick or MSSD if ur friends in high school or are in the county who knows ppl at the MarylandSD or at MSSD -- u would prolly meet up with a few ppl who are AD members :D

Back