Who have you met????

Meg said:
Ive met only one person from this forum and that is the hilarious Sabrina. We had an opportunity to meet at Deaf Women United conference in South Dakota in summer of 2003. She kept me in stitches the whole time. Very very hilarious lady :)

I don't see many people from my area on AD so it is hard to meet more people in RL. But do hope to meet some of you guys eventually one day if you ever decide to visit beautiful Oregon :)

I want to meet you and Sabrina, I know you both would be a blast to hang out with. :hug:

Meg said:
Ive met only one person from this forum and that is the hilarious Sabrina. We had an opportunity to meet at Deaf Women United conference in South Dakota in summer of 2003. She kept me in stitches the whole time. Very very hilarious lady :)

I don't see many people from my area on AD so it is hard to meet more people in RL. But do hope to meet some of you guys eventually one day if you ever decide to visit beautiful Oregon :)

*gasp* You did not tell them the truth story. One night, I was sleeping. Meg poured a gallon of crazy glue on my side body. I woke up and scream to see thick blonde hair on my face. I was stuck with her for four days at the convention. I had to call emergency room to bring a special saw to split us. She made us as sesame twins as we were sucked each other as the glue. :P

We were sneaking into the neighbors from the hotel to pulling the flower tulips from their garden. Meg made me to put bunches of tulips in her little purse to wrap up with soak water in the tulip steams.

Otherwise, she is extremely hilarious !! It was fun with her to be shopping at the American of Mall in Minnesotta. We did not bring the sleepbags at the mall, we would continue to shopping the rest of two days. ;)

Last edited:
Meg ~

Oh yeah, I just laughed when something popped up on my mind. Meg was flabbergasted because I told the Deaf man at the evaluator. He said, he was only the one male in that evaluator. I said, oh well - you need to dancer stripper for us. He turned his red face. Meg’s head was shaking. I was a bad girl to saying like that to Deaf man. Otherwise, he was cute. :naughty:

Meg said:

Are you going to the next Deaf Women United conference in Maryland in summer of 2005? I might go, but am not sure yet. Would be great to meet you, Sabrina and others there! :)

Peachy Lady said:
Are you going to the next Deaf Women United conference in Maryland in summer of 2005? I might go, but am not sure yet. Would be great to meet you, Sabrina and others there! :)

PeachyLady, I would love to go to the conference this coming summer but I promised my two girls that I will take them to Los Angeles for two weeks for our vacation so there goes my free time :(

You will enjoy the conference as much as Sabrina and I did.

Peachy Lady said:

I did rather to have a summer vacation in NJ City Ocean with my family and also save vacation time for my honeymoon. :)

Sabrina said:
I did rather to have a summer vacation in NJ City Ocean with my family and also save vacation time for my honeymoon. :)

Youre engaged? congrats!! When is your wedding? Are you getting married to American Chopper?

Meg said:
PeachyLady, I would love to go to the conference this coming summer but I promised my two girls that I will take them to Los Angeles for two weeks for our vacation so there goes my free time :(

You will enjoy the conference as much as Sabrina and I did.

I can understand your promise to your girls. I keep my promises too to my children. I'm not sure if I'm going to conference though...just thinking about it at this moment. Have fun this summer at Los Angeles with your two precious daughters! Do you happen to have a picture of you and Sabrina together from deaf women conference?

Update:

Finally met Liza, Malfoyish, Coffeeman and their 3 kids

Sweet people.. It was great to meet them!

Psstt Liza and Malfoyish, you both got email :)

Wendy

WBHarley said:
Update:

Finally met Liza, Malfoyish, Coffeeman and their 3 kids

Sweet people.. It was great to meet them!

Psstt Liza and Malfoyish, you both got email :)

Wendy
aw :-/ i wish i could meet them, i was out of state for the weekend! well, at least malfoyish is still around here hehe

kuifje75 said:
That comes to a total of 15 or so AD members who I have met.Will see Freaky/Socates again in Utah n October. Can't wait!
Maybe meet KingCobra this Winter season if I visit Canada.

Freaky didn't come this past October, but I will go to Canada next week and meet KingCobra and see Freaky again!

Thank you ~SG~ it was pleasure to see you recently!!!
Up to dated,
And Miss Delectable too!!

nope haven't met anyone on alldeaf, except I knew geminicat...we only saw each other back in high school days...we went to the same school. We didn't talk at all. lol. I forgot to add that I also did meet deaf258 when I lived in Utah few years ago, too.

Update: I have met nozobo last year....so far no one else so far now.
I would love to meet some more of u on alldeaf. :)

Back