Who Have Usher Syndrome type one?

when the smoking goes near your eyes, did it water a little bit when you attempt to rub your eyes when it is being affected?

My eyes get dry easily. I have to avoid from smoking zone. It will not affect to non smoker and eyes disease. If I do smoking heavily It will cause affect to eyes disease.

I don't have any problem when go in smoking room or any zone is heavily smoking, such as my workplace and it doesn't make any different.

I had been smoking before at several time and it was okay but just weird flavor in my breath.

Smoking has nothing with RP or US, you just have different sensitivity in your eye like some people has same problem as well.

I understand. It does bother me. I don't like to smell stink. We are different individual.

My eyes get dry easily. I have to avoid from smoking zone. It will not affect to non smoker and eyes disease. If I do smoking heavily It will cause affect to eyes disease.

Mine was the opposite, it waters my eyes but now, it stopped, didnt know why.

Mine was the opposite, it waters my eyes but now, it stopped, didnt know why.

It's opposite. I have a water in my eyes from winter and spring with pollen. I have an allergy to something. The bleach choline can make my eyes get infect easy. I wish I have a special eyegoogle's power seal my skin for swimming. I had experience with cheap eyegoogle with not enough seal on skin. It will make water go through my eyes like a flood, can affect to my eyes. I prefer to find a right eye google. I can see very well in underwater. If without wear google and it make too blurry for me to see it.

If you don't know why it's too waters from smoking. You have to see your ophthalmologist.

Back