Who got snow already?

I Got Snow

I live in MISSISSIPPI, and I got a little snow.

Might get worst later on. Especially in the NORTH...
:)

SpiceHD said:
argh cant resist... i just gotta say/post.... yayayayayay its snowing right now!!!! now probaly more than 2 inches completely white!!! WHOOOOOOOO *jumps into snow and make snow angel then throws snowball at everyone in AD forum*

I heard it will snow in ohio approx 10 to 18 inches. one of my friend lives there and she's on the way to Illinois to spend time with her boyfriend's family for x mas. so I'm curious where in ohio?

whitemoe said:
we in maryland are still waiting for our first snow! grr

:lol: with my having grown up in Montgomery County, MD -- they dont generally hit til mid Jan to early Feb -- i remmy the BIG President's Day storms damn that storm was definately back to back with another snow dump abt 2 days later back in 2003 -- took me FOREVER to finish shovelling -- from now til then theyre only dustings *shrugs*

oh yea and additional thing -- the only peeve i have with the MD drivers -- they DONT KNOW how to drive!!!!!!! gawd and that really peeves the hell outta me! :roll:

Roadrunner said:
Keep on *singing* sweetie...Ohhhh...yikes...now she's grabbin' me by the collar and draggin' me out to finish the job of putting up Christmas lights...ok ok...now, now--I'm alright folks, *wipin' the dirt off mah clothes*...

*singing to the tune of Jingle Bells*...Actually, I do love going outside with her and being a part of this, doing things together and showing off our expression upon the house to the world the beauty of Christmas!!! :)

LOLOL You guys are cute!

Have a good time, you two! (But, behave! lolol)

Fly Free said:
:lol: with my having grown up in Montgomery County, MD -- they dont generally hit til mid Jan to early Feb -- i remmy the BIG President's Day storms damn that storm was definately back to back with another snow dump abt 2 days later back in 2003 -- took me FOREVER to finish shovelling -- from now til then theyre only dustings *shrugs*

*hails from PG Co, Maryland*

I remember it, too, Fly! I just about froze my you-know-what off during that storm! lolol

I'm not a snow person at all! I moved to FL about 7 years ago, and I haven't seen snow since then, and I also DO NOT miss it one bit! lolol

Oceanbreeze said:
*hails from PG Co, Maryland*

I remember it, too, Fly! I just about froze my you-know-what off during that storm! lolol

I'm not a snow person at all! I moved to FL about 7 years ago, and I haven't seen snow since then, and I also DO NOT miss it one bit! lolol

:rofl: Oceanbreeze hahaha -- glad u DONT miss the snow but u HAVE seen the snow -- on the news! :lol: ;)

i dont mind a lil snow now and then but a HUGE snow dump like that President's day storms :nono:

Got snow here in Colorado. Just some inches and still more. Expect to be around 10 degree or below tonight. same with tomorrow. Enjoy to feel cold!

I got snow 3 inches from last nite light snow at 10pm. I saw more snow already by 3 inches when I woke up. Then about 8 pm snow storm started. I heard between 3 to 7 more inches of snow. Tmw (Thursday) should be partly cloudy and i see weather channel saying sunny on xmas day... I heard from my friend in Indianapolis that got 7 inches snow already from his bedtime 3am. Happy Holidays everyone and be safe!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Fly Free said:
oh yea and additional thing -- the only peeve i have with the MD drivers -- they DONT KNOW how to drive!!!!!!! gawd and that really peeves the hell outta me! :roll:

Tell me about it! throw in DC and VA drivers too! Ugh.. I want a white xmas not a wet xmas ;)

yea i saw the weather.. wow.. i am shock.. also winter weather here that what i saw on tv.. so i watch out..

It snowed in Utah last night. About 3 to 4 inches in several hours! Now 21 degrees F and feels like 8 degrees F.

It's witch-tits time!

AAUUGGHH!!! Its snowing outside! Its snowing outside! Almost perfect white-out conditions!! Can't even see more than 75-100 feet in front of my car...and the snow keeps coming...AAUUGGHH!!!!

heheh i had snow a while ago for christmas and then it melt.. and i mean completely melt... from abotu 2 feet deep of snow to nada, nothing but wetness.. lol it has been raining for several days and some areas are getting warning for floods.

Finally - it stopped - but we do have flood warnings all over St. Louis cuz of all the rain we've been enjoying over the last few days...*sigh*...now this snow...we got up to 3 inches in some places!

DreamDeaf said:
Finally - it stopped - but we do have flood warnings all over St. Louis cuz of all the rain we've been enjoying over the last few days...*sigh*...now this snow...we got up to 3 inches in some places!
awww do u wanna borrow my state have rain instead ur state have snow? :lol:

Back