Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Castro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pol Pot

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
Crazymanw00t said:
Stalin is the worse.

I believe Hilter was a great leader and he was a great guy.
...In addition, Why do jews always being so greedy? It still do as today! ... So I don't blame Hilter for doing that. He had reasons to do that.

Stalin was a terrible, murdering dictator, yes. But you are totally wrong in the rest of your anti-Semitic statement. I can't believe there are still people on this planet believing and spouting such garbage. I don't know your personal history but you have got a major psychological and spiritual problem. It is people like you that make it possible for dictators to gain control of countries.

Please get some help before it is too late.

Reba said:
Stalin was a terrible, murdering dictator, yes. But you are totally wrong in the rest of your anti-Semitic statement. I can't believe there are still people on this planet believing and spouting such garbage. I don't know your personal history but you have got a major psychological and spiritual problem. It is people like you that make it possible for dictators to gain control of countries.

I agree with you Reba - crazyman - visit the Holocaust Museum in D.C - you can see it for yourself how bad Hitler was. Jews have been persecuted for thousands of years and what you said about them being money grabbing/greedy people is not true - there is something called hard work. Have you heard of it?

I forgot to say, I voted for Stalin - he killed a lot more jews that Hitler did - and yes he killed a lot of people including his own generals, etc.

Really, how can we quantify evil? The most number killed? The methods of killing and torture? The motivation for killing? The status of the victims? How do you measure evil?

Everyone on the poll list is equally bad. And the list doesn't include all dictators and evil-doers, such as Papa Doc, Idi Amin, Japan's military leaders during WWII, Nero, PLO, the Inquisition, etc.

I think the most important point of this poll is encouraging us to think about and research history for the facts.

well, hitler did kill more people than stalin.

Hitler had a purpose, to create a perfect aryan nation. Stalin kills for just a pleasure, but he have killed enough people to consider as worst dictator in the history.

getfuzzy2045761040824.gif

I voted for Hitler, but here are the ones that really stand out in my mind:

Hitler

Idi Amin (he was dictator of Ethiopia, I believe, back in the 70s, and was responsible for mass genocide in that country during his reign. He died in exile of natural causes some during the last two years.)

Saddam Hussein

Stalin

Lenin

Castro

And, the North Korean nutcase, whatever his name is! lol

Oceanbreeze said:

And, the North Korean nutcase, whatever his name is! lol

You'd be referring to Kim Jong-Il... He took over N. Korea after his Poppy Kim Il-Sung passed away over 10 or 15 years ago.....

Have to say that Kim Jong-Il beats all dictators hands-down..... He makes Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini et al look like choirboys and Kim is still in power.

Google Kim Jong-Il's activities in North Korea that would make the other dictators look so real goddam cheap and y'all see my point....

Stalin had more people put to death than the rest of them I believe. It is believed 43 Million people were killed during his regime.

A good book for more info on Evil is called "Death by Government" which lists the 14 worst governments of the 20 century.

It is believed that more people were killed in the 20th century than in history combined.

Soviet Gulag (1917-87)
-Executions during collectivization, etc.

Communist Chinese State (1949-87)
-Executions of landlords, peasants, etc.

Nazi State (1933-45)
-6 mil Jews, 5 mil Poles, 10 mil others

Chinese Nationalist (1928-49)
-Purges of communists, etc.

Japan's military (1936-45)
-Nanking massacre, etc.

Khmer Rouge (1975-79)
-Khmer Rouge kill 1/3 of Cambodians

Turkey's Young Turks (1909-18)
-Slaughter of Turkey's Armenians

N. Vietnamese (1945-1987)
-S Vietnam's democide = 90,000.

Poland killed ethnic Germans
-8 million fled Poland (1945-1948)

West Pakistan (1958-87)
-E. Pakistan Hindus killed or expelled
TOTAL # Murdered = 142,000,000+

Last edited:
These statistics do not count the crimes of the "victors" as well.
The democratic nations of the world have killed quite a few people directly or indirectly thru political doctrine and Africa even now suffers turmoil.

I was thinking the same thing....I don't know why anyone think Hitler is a good guy. He's responsible for the deaths of many innocent people!

I believe Hitler is the worst. Yes I have read he has jewish blood somewhere before. I also think Hussain and Stalin are also cruel dictators.

Nancy

Reba said:

I was thinking the same thing....I don't know why anyone would think Hilter's a good guy. Anyone who says he is needs some help. Hilter's responsible for the deaths of many many innocent people.

I voted Hitler as the worst, even though all the dictators mentioned in the poll are all very evil men too.

I hear that Hitler never mentioned to his followers that blacks and jews should be killed for no reason, but I bet he was just trying to show them what he WANTS...not tell them what he wants, you know?

He brainwashed them, and yet it caused them to go insane, assuming that ppl who is against hitler deserved to die, even though they didn't do anything to him.

ppl thinking that white ppl is the first of the human race is ENTIRELY wrong because human life has all started in africa, and obliviously it was the african (black) people...
think about it...look at the primate evloution...you see skin color on chimpanzees and apes? yep most of them have black skin and so millions of years ago, as they evolve, they still have the same skin color and then some disaster occured and caused some primates to be seperated and go into different places that have different shades and ligths from the sun...some people would be turning black...some would be turning white...and some would be turning yellow (asian) as well

I dont know why Hitler and others assumed that the world should only be full of whites while others who aren't white shouldn't live and its not their fucking fault...it's fate and you can't fight it you know? Hitler may seem normal in real life but deep inside, he is pure evil and insane and drives his followers with insanity and destory everything in the way.

Anyway, I never assumed that he is a good guy but I know he tries to act like one but he never is.

Nancy said:
I believe Hitler is the worst. Yes I have read he has jewish blood somewhere before. I also think Hussain and Stalin are also cruel dictators.

Nancy

Actually, there has been ZILCH evidence that Hitler has jewish blood in his family tree. I studied Hitler's Germany so that is how I know.

Yep, Hussein and Stalin were certainly cruel bastards. :rl:

Thanks goodness, Hussein was overthrown and Stalin's WAY dead. :applause:

How did Stalin die anyway?

I know Hitler commited sucide but what about Satlin? how'd he die anyway?

Hilter, Hussien, and Emperor Nero

My first thoughtful of worst dictators who ever lived on earth this brought horror to the face of earth.

1) Adolf Hilter- He is one of most evil dictator, he dont approve anyone who have physical disability...I heard countless horror stories this he have much hatred for deaf...one deaf holocoust told scared tales how he went through the conceration camp during Hilter's ruling...plus he attempted to wipe the race of Jews from the face of earth by using the different kind of method such as poision gas shower, and others.

2) Saddam Hussien, he is other one of most sickening leader he is called as "mini" adolf hilter but hilter is worst anyway...Saddam will put anyone EVEN his own family member to death on charge of treason even they are falsely accused...he buffoon this he is religious person and follows muslim doctrinal but in behind the veil, he was one of pure evil...I happened to read the political related book link to Saddam Hussien...he was labeled as the servant of evil one, Satan..image this...also in additional to this comment...Saddam's ultimate goal is to revive the ruin Babylon into universal ruling empire...it is his major goal...yielding to the end of the time...

3) Emperor Nero, he was the one of most evil Roman Emperor to be alive during the post New Testement period, he dont care about anyone who follow and believe in Jesus Christ. He commands all of them to be eaten alive by the roaring lions in front of cheering roman citizens at colssueim image this...Nero tends to raise his pride and stood when he turn his thumb to down mean to call the roaring lions to come out to devour out of the flesh of the human. He sit and chow and chow the grapes pleasely. He got no heart and he got no compassionate...he was one of most major player to go to bed with different women.

Well, its hard for me to decide who was the worst dictator...id say ALL of them as equally evil bastards!! ALL of them are devils in disguise...so there!

Steel said:
How did Stalin die anyway?

I know Hitler commited sucide but what about Satlin? how'd he die anyway?

Well Uncle Joe Stalin's death is being debated either illness or murder but look this:

On March 1, 1953, after an all-night dinner with interior minister Lavrenty Beria and future premiers Georgi Malenkov, Nikolai Bulganin and Nikita Khrushchev, Stalin collapsed, having suffered a stroke that paralyzed the right side of his body. He died four days later, on March 5, 1953, at the age of 73. Officially, the cause of death was listed as a cerebral hemorrhage. His body was left in state in Lenin's Mausoleum until October 31, 1961, when de-Stalinisation was taking place in the Soviet Union. Stalin's body was then buried by the Kremlin walls.

It has been suggested that Stalin was murdered. The ex-Communist exile Avtorkhanov argued this point as early as 1975. The political memoirs of Vyacheslav Molotov, published in 1993, claimed Beria had boasted to Molotov that he poisoned Stalin. Unless an autopsy is performed (his corpse is embalmed), the facts about his death will probably never be known with certainty. But in 2003, a joint group of Russian and American historians announced their view that Stalin ingested warfarin, a powerful rat poison that thins the blood and causes strokes and hemorrhages. Since it is flavorless, warfarin is a plausible murder weapon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Stalin
(scroll down to Post-War era section to see details on Uncle Joe's demise)

Back