Who cooks here.

i am cooking meatballs for meatball subs tonight doing something differt for new year

happy new year and many more

I love to cook and I can just cook about anything but still want to learn to cook more new foods each day. :)

I've learned to cook from my mother and grandmother, my family and my sisters would give each others recipes of anything they're made already and we've tried. I got a full collections of recipes and I love to cook, and now my oldest son who is 11 going on 12 is learning more from me, and he had cook before. I want my boys to learn so that way when they're out on their own when they're in their adult years they will know how to cook and make something special for their girlfriends or wives. ;)

Born raised cooking.. from my family taught me so many different cooking.. When I came home alone and follow parent's instruction paper... everything...
turn it out.. I'm part of feed their mouth.. *ugh* that how I'm addict and loved cooking almost everyday....

Next step my daughter is almost take over my kitchen (chuckles) she loves cooking too.. LOL but hate wash dishes and avoiding! So am I hate dishes but cannot wait have my own dishwasher installed it... espically kitchen needs renovation first... I still have my own dishwasher but have not installed it yet!

I do like to cook but I have put my cooking on hiatus. So I now basically nuke my foods eh..

Back