White Girls need to stop oppression on color guys at Gallaudet University.

nat84

Reaction score
Please Stop White Girls oppression on color guys at Gallaudet University, it will result in protest again at the campus. If it not agree with color people by white people for unity, it means the university will shutdown.

Let white girls support color guys' feelings and beliefs from their cutlural diversity.

We do not want to crisis cause to protest again at Gallaudet University. MSA will cost us to lost of accrediation.

We must do something to stop white girls for reject color guys.

Are you serious with these posts? If you are, it sounds like you have a major problem with women. Good luck with that. :roll:

Please Stop White Girls oppression on color guys at Gallaudet University, it will result in protest again at the campus. If it not agree with color people by white people for unity, it means the university will shutdown.

Let white girls support color guys' feelings and beliefs from their cutlural diversity.

We do not want to crisis cause to protest again at Gallaudet University. MSA will cost us to lost of accrediation.

Gallaudet protesters may go to Jerry Springer show. :lol: I need to ask them for their autographers. :D

Hey, let me set my pipe and bottle down....what? A protest about white wimmens not toting the racial equality banners? What is this post about dude? It makes no sense to this old cracker...let me finish cutting the eyeholes for them white womens sheets...think before you drink man!

I thought crack is illegal.

:bowlol:

U know what is sooo interesting? There are a lot of biracial CODA children now so I guess white deaf women are now accepting black deaf men. :slap:

*raises eyebrow* umm white girls being racists? umm oooook! But you are saying that that issue will cause the protest at Gallaudet? *stifles back laughter* are you sure?

Hmmm where to start okay first of all calling a person "colored" is a racist term to begin with such as using the "N" word. You don't do much for your case there. Second are you talking about dating or over all treatment. If dating.... You cannot force people to date one person or another. People like who they like. I don't date women. If I went to Gally would there be protests to make me date women? Third if you are just talking about social interaction you cannot force people to talk to you and a protest for that would only make things worse. You are focusing on white women. Apparently you have been rejected by women so there is not an over all racist problem at Gally just the women you want don't want you in return. Suck it up dude such is life. You ever think the problem isn't with the women it is with you, if you are constantly being rejected?

Hmmm where to start okay first of all calling a person "colored" is a racist term to begin with such as using the "N" word. You don't do much for your case there. Second are you talking about dating or over all treatment. If dating.... You cannot force people to date one person or another. People like who they like. I don't date women. If I went to Gally would there be protests to make me date women? Third if you are just talking about social interaction you cannot force people to talk to you and a protest for that would only make things worse. You are focusing on white women. Apparently you have been rejected by women so there is not an over all racist problem at Gally just the women you want don't want you in return. Suck it up dude such is life. You ever think the problem isn't with the women it is with you, if you are constantly being rejected?
I think if you glance at his previous posts in other threads, you will catch a recurrent theme of girl and boy relationship "issues", mixed in with Gallaudet "issues". Maybe he needs to expand his horizons beyond the university.

In some countries outside the USA, "colored" doesn't have the same connotation. In some countries, it's used to refer to "mixed" race to differentiate from 100 percent black.

Of course, I don't know anything about nat84, so who knows?

Anyhow, if Gallaudet collapses because white girls refuse to date "men of color", well, so be it. :roll:

While I had my back turned, did Gallaudet lower it's standards for admission? Will they now admit anyone who can barely express himself/herself in a fully coherent way? I'm not sure why this thread is even on this forum. It's a waste of space.

Are you serious with these posts? If you are, it sounds like you have a major problem with women. Good luck with that. :roll:
I noticed that too!!

nat94, How do you know abt this?? Did you see it in real life?? If not then get a life!!

Back