White ex-wife decides to date black man. Read the rest!

ricky_rick77

Reaction score
A WHITE EX-WIFE DECIDES TO DATE A BLACK MAN BUT HAS WHITE KIDS AND THE WHITE FATHER IS TOTALLY AGAINST THE INTER-RACIAL DATING WITH THE FEAR THAT THE WOMAN MIGHT GET SERIOUS WITH THE BLACK MAN AND IS THREATENING TO TAKE KIDS AWAY FROM THE MOTHER. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?:hmm: ANYBODY GOT INPUT?

As long as the ex-wife's date doesnt harm the children, the ex hubby has no say. No court would allow that to be a reason for the ex hubby to take the kids away. It is discriminatory.

I would suggest the mother get a lawyer.

OP is from Arkansas ??....Some people in the South still, in this day and age...frown upon interracial dating/marriage....it's not against the law, so why should she get a lawyer?....Maybe a restraining order for harrassment....

I would love to see him try, because he won't win a custody battle. The mother has to be unfit, He would have to have actual and factual proof that she is unfit in order for him to win sole custody, not because she's dating someone from a different race. The judge is going to think the father is a racism.

OP is from Arkansas ??....Some people in the South still, in this day and age...frown upon interracial dating/marriage....it's not against the law, so why should she get a lawyer?....Maybe a restraining order for harrassment....

I have dealt with threats from my ex hubby about taking my daughter away for nearly 10 years. I finally got a lawyer and it really does lift a huge burden off my shoulders to have that protection if he should ever does act on his threats. It can be very emotionally draining dealing with it so instead of prolonging it like I did, my advice is for the mother to get a lawyer so they can keep the custody arrangement the way it is and put it in black and white so that way there is no chance of the kids getting taken away. By putting it in black and white will make it illegal for the ex hubby to carry out his threats. It is just nice to have a lawyer for that protection. it is up to the mother.

I have dealt with threats from my ex hubby about taking my daughter away for nearly 10 years. I finally got a lawyer and it really does lift a huge burden off my shoulders to have that protection if he should ever does act on his threats. It can be very emotionally draining dealing with it so instead of prolonging it like I did, my advice is for the mother to get a lawyer so they can keep the custody arrangement the way it is and put it in black and white so that way there is no chance of the kids getting taken away. By putting it in black and white will make it illegal for the ex hubby to carry out his threats. It is just nice to have a lawyer for that protection. it is up to the mother.

10 Years of threats??...Well, I can see getting a lawyer in ur case. Ur ex must be a very bitter man! Sad to say....when parents divorse, the child/children are in the middle when the split isn't amibicle (sp)....

10 years of "threats" is a jailable offense, IMO....filing for full and total custody would have been my option, and asking the court to consider ur ex's sanity.

No one should have to be made to live with 10 years of threats. And at times, threats do escalate to physical injury, even death.

Perhaps the OP needs to tape record the ex when he makes the threats, etc. That helps in court cases, if after filing a harrassment claim does not work, even a restraining order. Lawyers cost a lot of $$.

10 Years of threats??...Well, I can see getting a lawyer in ur case. Ur ex must be a very bitter man! Sad to say....when parents divorse, the child/children are in the middle when the split isn't amibicle (sp)....

10 years of "threats" is a jailable offense, IMO....filing for full and total custody would have been my option, and asking the court to consider ur ex's sanity.

No one should have to be made to live with 10 years of threats. And at times, threats do escalate to physical injury, even death.

Perhaps the OP needs to tape record the ex when he makes the threats, etc. That helps in court cases, if after filing a harrassment claim does not work, even a restraining order. Lawyers cost a lot of $$.

Not threats to do physical harm to me....threats if I dont do things in certain ways when my daughter was with me, that I would never see her again. I didnt get a lawyer before cuz I was scared of making him mad and I had no self-esteem. I was emotionally abused by him for too long but it was in the past couple of years, I finally was able to free myself from his put downs and etc so now, I am not afraid of him anymore.

However, my daughter is moving in with me this August...that's the plan so far but of course if my ex does something stupid, I have my lawyer and I will take him to court.

I wish I had kept all the emails with his threats. That was mostly all before I remarried so I was all alone and had no support from anyone except for my good friends who also didnt know what to do either.

rockin robin - the father is getting a lawyer to take the kids away from the mother to prevent them from being around a blk man.

rockin robin - the father is getting a lawyer to take the kids away from the mother to prevent them from being around a blk man.

Can't be done! What's he gonna do next? Try to prevent the kids from going to school with black children?

If the black man has a bad record, drinks/drugs in front of the kids, verbally/physically abuses them or the woman or even associates with other people that the father feels are "undesirables", then the Father can argue that point.

Probably a lot more to this story? Very interesting to find out the outcome of all this! If the father has proof, (pictures, tapes, etc.) and witnesses to the fact, then it might be wise (for you) to get a lawyer also.

I'm sure there are many other parents that go thru court with cases such as this. Having "proof" is imperative, a lot of parents want "what they consider", is best for the child/children.....and will go to the extreme to gain full custody.

Cases like this can really hurt a relationship and the kids having to choose "sides".....I had "no problem" acquiring custody, and eventually adopting my 3 boys....due to the fact the parents were drug/alcohol addicts. Then again....I am "very careful" of who I associate with, where I live, what I do, etc. I cannot have anyone else "living" in my home, i.e. (boyfriend/roommate), due to the fact I would be putting the boys "at risk". But this does not mean I can't be friends with black or even white people!

Good luck! I'm not a lawyer, so ur best bet might be to acquire one.

mostly black people can dating white people its dont matter what their choice!! IF parents dont like black people or like black people.

i remind when my friend's sister who dating black man after her sister got divorces from her first husband who not black man.

[Unnecessary comment removed by Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as the ex-wife's date doesnt harm the children, the ex hubby has no say. No court would allow that to be a reason for the ex hubby to take the kids away. It is discriminatory.

I would suggest the mother get a lawyer.

The husband should have some say if he is the biological father. After all, they are his kids too! Now we don't know the whole story, side A and side B so don't assume it's racially motivated, it could be a culture issue though. Both the mother and the father have the responsiblity to provide the kids with a safe nurturing home and environment even upon seperation. So who they pick as a new partner will have to be considered.

The husband should have some say if he is the biological father. After all, they are his kids too!

To take the kids away from their mother simply because she is dating a black guy? I don't think so. That's pure racist.

ricky rick, are you the white guy that has a problem with this? :hmm:

your avatar is that of a retarded black man that has been circulating the internet for at least 7 years...

ricky rick, are you the white guy that has a problem with this? :hmm:

your avatar is that of a retarded black man that has been circulating the internet for at least 7 years...

(silently playing "taps")....ahh, that pix is really bad! Don't take it the wrong way...but is it realllllly you? I think you have fake teeth in that pix, right?

his profile picture is a white guy. so it makes me wonder if he is mocking blacks by having that avatar :hmm:

Here in AR, there are still a lot of families who don't believe in interracial relationships, if not out of racism, but because the kids will be of mixed race and they feel like the kids will get picked on at school.

I myself don't have an issue with interracial relationships, but I do have a white cousin who is living with a black man who has been in and out of prison and I've seen physical evidence myself where this guy had been beating on her. It's not his skin I have a problem with - it's his ways that I feel are undesirable. He's a thug and not much more than that. He just donated some sperm at best.

Now if I had legal say in the situation, I would have the kids removed from the home, the live-in boyfriend would go back to prison, and the mother would be barred from having any more children, meaning she would be required to undergo a full hysterectomy.

I say this only because I fear for the children's safety, the mother has shown us repeatedly she cannot make wise decisions, she refuses to work and is drawing state assistance. The children may be in danger if the live-in boyfriend is beating the mother on a regular basis.

Here in AR, there are still a lot of families who don't believe in interracial relationships, if not out of racism, but because the kids will be of mixed race and they feel like the kids will get picked on at school.

:bsflag:

That is just the excuse that bigots give to make their racism slighty more acceptable to others. It is still out and out racism. What is wrong with multiracial people? I think one day the whole world will be one color. I wonder what people will decide to hate each other about then....

:bsflag:

That is just the excuse that bigots give to make their racism slighty more acceptable to others. It is still out and out racism. What is wrong with multiracial people? I think one day the whole world will be one color. I wonder what people will decide to hate each other about then....

How can it be racism, if the person we are talking about may feel this way, but they still have black friends, and still have respect for black people.

It's not the skin they are afraid of, it's the fear that the child will be ridiculed because they are of mixed race - especially if said child lives in a rural area where many people may divide themselves along race. Also the child may have issues of which race they belong to. Are they white? Are they black? They just don't want the child to grow up having self-esteem issues.

If the child is raised in a larger place such as Little Rock, or even Memphis, the child would find more acceptance in larger cities where multi-racial people are more common place and more accepted.

You're right though, some people do use that excuse to try and hide their racial agenda, but I have multi-racial second cousins that are Maddie's age and they are all playmates. These kids are just as normal as you and I, and I love them.

But it's the fact that we live in an area where interracial relationships and interracial children are still frowned upon. I just don't want these kids going to school and only be called "mulatto" or "oreo" when they go to school, because things like that only degrade the child.

How can it be racism, if the person we are talking about may feel this way, but they still have black friends, and still have respect for black people.

It's not the skin they are afraid of, it's the fear that the child will be ridiculed because they are of mixed race - especially if said child lives in a rural area where many people may divide themselves along race. Also the child may have issues of which race they belong to. Are they white? Are they black? They just don't want the child to grow up having self-esteem issues.

If the child is raised in a larger place such as Little Rock, or even Memphis, the child would find more acceptance in larger cities where multi-racial people are more common place and more accepted.

You're right though, some people do use that excuse to try and hide their racial agenda, but I have multi-racial second cousins that are Maddie's age and they are all playmates. These kids are just as normal as you and I, and I love them.

But it's the fact that we live in an area where interracial relationships and interracial children are still frowned upon. I just don't want these kids going to school and only be called "mulatto" or "oreo" when they go to school, because things like that only degrade the child.

There is always going to be something the evil kids will make fun of. If it isn't color, it will be a handicap, or weight, or money, or glasses. That is life. It sucks, but being of mixed race is no more reason to be made fun of than anything else.

This is only skin color. :roll:

I would advise a lady to seek a lawyer against her ex-husband. The court and lawyer will see that it should not influence negative on children over people´s different races. What ex-husband did is very discrimination and racism. A lady´s children need to get away from him until he learn himself how to respect himself first before before respect others.

Back