White Castle

I have heard of them before but they look different plus I looked them up and they had a varied menu in addition to the small, square hamburger. Thay also served fried eggs, spiced ham, pie, cake, jelly rolls, etc. White Castle did not serve those additional things......

Oh Damn it!!! Never eat there but yeah saw one in Pittsburgh, not far from where I was born.

white tower???

White_tower.jpg

Trailer Trad: Trailer Trad Collecting: Diner Antiques

Yes. The point is that the way they cook differently than what I put them in the oven. come on!!

lol i bet you ate white castle , not frozen ones before right?

There is no White Castle here in north Texas area. :(

My friend says she didn't remember one being there (that and I may have gotten her gally years wrong lol..) but maybe some of her other gally friends will chime in. I'm to the point I just may post to MY wall- most of my gally friends are my age and younger though. I'm dying of curiosity now!

My friend says she didn't remember one being there (that and I may have gotten her gally years wrong lol..) but maybe some of her other gally friends will chime in. I'm to the point I just may post to MY wall- most of my gally friends are my age and younger though. I'm dying of curiosity now!

me too. LOL I did search and gogle it and found nothing. :(

I don't want to make people think Im telling them they are dead wrong. I finally got the official letter directly from White Castle headquarter.

Here is word by word (Only exception is my name) from White Castle:

Dear Diehardbiker

Thank you for your recent inquiry to White Castle. We really enjoy hearing from our cravers!

Unfortunately, no, White Castle never had a restaurant in Washington, DC or its environs.
You may be thinking of White Castle's many imitators such as White Tower or Royal Castle.

Thank you and Crave on!

-----------------------------------
End of E mail message from White Castle, Corp.

I had to admit, I love history and sometimes I noticed myself that I do mistook something for something else. I am not ready for membership for AARP!

Now, that I got hard answer from White Castle directly. Too bad, wish we could have WC everywhere, guess WC corp does not want expand too fast. It can be a good thing for them.

Back