White Castle

I love White Castles!!! :)

Whenever I go to St. Louis for Thanksgiving, I HAVE to have White Castles there.

Those microwavable ones you buy in stores? They're not the same. :(

And I only can eat one at McDonalds, I can't take second one, so since I ate 12 at White Castle, it is like eating 6 hamburgers at McDonalds.
Edit: Notice their (White Castle) motto was "What you crave", this is another way of saying... "You can eat as many as you want from whatever is on our menu". This is one of reason why I have mixed feelings about White Castle EVEN though whole my family loves it!

only.... 1 at McDonalds? I usually eat two... plus french fries and chicken nuggets :eek3:

No White Castle in southern states, but we do have Krystal.

They are not greasy, never had a greasy mighty whitey???? The juices are from the steamed onions.
My friends and I on a weekend walking to and from the movies, skate rinks or wherever used to stop at The mighty white castles and get a sack each ( 10 burgers in a sack) and we had a contest who could eat them all the fastest.... Guess who won all the time....go on guess...lmao

Krystal and White Castle are the same company I believe. I think they are delicious and amazing. They're not really greasy, they're like what Sono said, it's the onions. I love me some White Castle! :D So bad for you though... So stomach upsetting... :( :laugh2: Sounds like my drunken love of Taco Bell. I love Taco Bell so much... as much as I love White Castle... but only when I'm drunk... and it's because I know how bad it is for me.... but it messes me up SO BAD!!! :( :cry:

Krystal and White Castle are the same company I believe. I think they are delicious and amazing. They're not really greasy, they're like what Sono said, it's the onions. I love me some White Castle! :D So bad for you though... So stomach upsetting... :( :laugh2: Sounds like my drunken love of Taco Bell. I love Taco Bell so much... as much as I love White Castle... but only when I'm drunk... and it's because I know how bad it is for me.... but it messes me up SO BAD!!! :( :cry:

No, Krystal and White Castle are totally separated.

It may be the same outfit.... Here we have what they call Dairy Queen, but 3 hours west of here where my uncle lives they have a Dairy King... exact same food, ice cream and menu, just different names. Most are franchise, people own them but the corporate company runs them.

Got the answer but they didn't answer my specific question but this is close to answered my question.

White castle started in Wichita, Kansas, sold to current owner, shut down that Wichita, KC restaurant and set up headquarter in Columbus, Ohio, served only Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Long island, NJ. No White castle ever outside of these states ever exists, and no they are not related to Krystal at all.

Got the answer but they didn't answer my specific question but this is close to answered my question.

White castle started in Wichita, Kansas, sold to current owner, shut down that Wichita, KC restaurant and set up headquarter in Columbus, Ohio, served only Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Long island, NJ. No White castle ever outside of these states ever exists, and no they are not related to Krystal at all.

Your language re: "..........no White Castle ever outside of these States......" Please amplify.

Your language re: "..........no White Castle ever outside of these States......" Please amplify.

maybe it is not diehardbiker's fault its white castle 's fault for passing misinformation. :giggle: white castle could have been in denial. :giggle:

So how do you account for Google saying there are 15 in St. Louis, Missouri?

white castle is the only place that manages to confuse my olfactory senses.

It smells SOOOO yummy, I'm drooling and craving big time, once I take a bite into the soft hamburger- sirens goes off in my head and says it tastes YUCKY.

I manage to fall victim to white castle once a year at least and is reminded every single time it tastes horrible.

Chicken rings and fries are actually decent thumbs up

I love White Castles!!! :)

Whenever I go to St. Louis for Thanksgiving, I HAVE to have White Castles there.

Those microwavable ones you buy in stores? They're not the same. :(

Microwavable? Have you tried Toast Oven? It should improve a bit.

Back