*Whistle* or NOT!!! ... O' Ladies!!!!

You're right!!! I was wondering why it looked so familiar!:giggle:

Awful, isn't it? :giggle: ... my hubby bought one before we dated! *horrors* :shock:

I do not like first two pictures. Ugliest (not right match)!!

cool,...look look they did shave off from their legs-hair, sexy!!! :naughty:

Long time ago, I did shave my leg and chest for my purpose to improve speed in swim at our hometown's local swim club.
Time for me went back to deaf school in DC. They saw no hair on my legs. They made fun me "FAG" or "GAY". I am not happy then I quit swim team.

Long time ago, I did shave my leg and chest for my purpose to improve speed in swim at our hometown's local swim club.
Time for me went back to deaf school in DC. They saw no hair on my legs. They made fun me "FAG" or "GAY". I am not happy then I quit swim team.

Now, many men shave their legs and chest for that "smooth" look. Ironic, isnt it?

Interesting... Many European guys shaved their legs, chests and underarm... I was like wow when I withnessed them at outdoor/indoor swimming pool. My son told me that many of his friends did it... My son is one of them... why? because he ride a bicycle a lot during spring & summer time and don't like flies go his hairy legs... :eek3:

:giggle: I can imagine, what you feel. It made you hurt "FAG" or "GAY"
I knew they go to swim club and have to shave off their leg, chest and underarms. Because of the best time and improve speed. I had a swim club since 1987 - 1994. I didn't not shaved off my underarms ;)

hmmm......something about that combination of shoe choice not blend with shorts..I have to agree with Miss D its definately something not to wear.....but then again everything is just cultural and regional; something that somebody thinks is good can be taboo to someone else.

Very strange clothes for those men in the pictures.

Back