Which would you choose?

If you could magically choose one of these, which would it be?

• Your hearing restored.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • One million dollars.

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Success and fame in any career of your choice.

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Tax, dude.

fame and success is forever to shines my name then grow to be millionaire. it is win-win situation.

Tax, dude.

fame and success is forever to shines my name then grow to be millionaire. it is win-win situation.

Give n take... Taxed after received 1 million. You keep about 500,000. That is a lot of money, you can use that 500,000 to build your financial freedom.

Wealthy people know where to put their money in order to get some tax breaks. Then they do not need to worry about financial again.

Tax, dude.

I was figuring 1 million NET, then I only spend 50% of NET earnings from investment, so my money always grows faster than inflation. Like I said, not much to begin with, but constantly growing.

I vote for " success ". I can't say it here. :P

Tax, dude.

I really think it's rather a win-win-lose situation here (fame) because of being famous, you could not walk into the public hassle-free and near impossible to be in peace.... just ask celebrities and such.

Ofc, it's up to you but not for me. lol

If you were given the choice of regaining your hearing, getting a million dollars, or having great success and fame in your chosen career, which would you want?

Well, I have thought about this many times over the years and, given that I'm going into broadcast journalism and will be seen and heard giving the news on television, I'd rather have the success and fame, as the money will follow. Besides, people will see me and say, "Hey, isn't he deaf?" Hence, a role model for other deaf people to be in broadcast journalism. :yesway:

Back