WHICH ONE: Star trek

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
What Is Your Favorite Star Trek? who is your favorite star trek captain?

I barely watched this, but one show on Next Gen Kamala (sp?) played by Famke Janssen :naughty:

The original from my childhood with Leonard Nimoy as Spock.

Kathryn Janeway rocks because she is a woman captain. :naughty:

Actually she is now a admiral. She had a cameo role in Star Trek Nemesis

My favorite would be Star Trek the next generation and for captain I choose Captain Jean Luc Picard of the starship enterprise.

Actually she is now a admiral. She had a cameo role in Star Trek Nemesis

My favorite would be Star Trek the next generation and for captain I choose Captain Jean Luc Picard of the starship enterprise.

Oh. I ll google about it. thanks

I loved Voyager and The Next Generation - in that order. Both captains were wonderful but my favorite was Katherine Janeway. I loved the way Kate Mulgrew handled the character, Janeway was her own person without sacrificing her femininity or behaving like a man. She wasn't one dimensional or played stereotypical in any way. I also loved Tom Paris, Belana, and Seven of Nine. On The Next Generation, my favorites were Deanna, Worf, and Data.

Laura

I was always Spock when we played as kids. You can't beat Priceline Negotiator as Captain! Great attitude and hard nosed, none of that politically correct junk in the later spin-offs. You had an enemy, you killed him. You met a woman, well, they didn't show that on TV. :LOL:

I think Bones was one of the funnier characters; liked the way he and Spock went at each other.

I would have to pick STNG as my top 5.

The original has some good episodes such as “The Devil in the Dark” and “The City on the Edge of Forever”.

Next Generation has many good episodes that I liked, but there are some stupid or boring. But overall, this series only have handful of episodes I enjoyed the most.

Deep Space Nine – only two episodes I enjoyed the most are “Children of Time” and “In the Pale Moonlight.” Rest of episodes is completely “meh” or stupid. I don’t like the way they used Sisko as “Jesus” of Bajon, it’s just plain ridiculous.

Voyager – I don’t have any favorite episodes. I think their voyage on way back home from other side of galaxy does not work very well. It’s also contains so many Holodeck storyline which I hate the most.

Enterprise – it’s boring and I don’t have any interest any of the episodes.

I like Captain Picard because of his great argument.

Captain Kirk, in the original series, which I watched from it's first release season.

I also got to meet William Shatner after the series ended, when he was in a play at Ivoryton Playhouse. :giggle:

I grew up watching The Next Generation, so that's my favorite, and most of my favorite characters (Deanna, Riker, Beverly Crusher, Data, Geordi) are from that show. I've watched some of DS9 and the original series, too, though, and liked them. I haven't gotten to watch Voyager or Enterprise, yet. I haven't seen any of the movies yet, either, except for the recent one with Chris Pine as Captain Kirk and Zachary Quinto as Spock. I wasn't sure whether I'd like it, but I thought it was really fun.

first it was kirk. then next generation came out and then it was data/picard because of no nonsense attitudes.

The females .. its more of eye candy - hmm hm hhm there are so many, So many came on and went so I would just like one, drop em , like another, so on and so forth as the show goes on. :naughty:

He's Jean-Luc Picard. :)

MAD Magazine called him 'Jaunt Fluke Retard'. His executive officer was Linoleum Wiper. :lol: No prize for guessing what Worf's name was.

I think he was best... Kirk acted a little too weird sometimes. Picard was the consummate professional while on duty.

Voyager was okay but just didn't have the same mystique as TNG. Enterprise I tried to enjoy but I don't think they made enough of the 'very early days of interstellar exploration' angle. It was all Archer trying to spread Hollywood American values to aliens and Tucker being the good 'ol boy sidekick.*

*in my ill-informed opinion

Back