Which Movie make u cry???

Mr & Ms Sandman

Reaction score
TITANIC, PEARL HARBOR AND SCHEDLIER'S LIST ( How u spell it out for Schedlier)?

Originally posted by Mr & Ms Sandman
TITANIC, PEARL HARBOR AND SCHEDLIER'S LIST ( How u spell it out for Schedlier)?

Titanic, I love it and watched over over :) and some movies from lifetime channel

black hawk down...it just caused me tear...not cry

other movie, i forgot, i will post later

Rudy, that movie give me alot of emotions becasue It is so speical to give young boy to play his first NCAA football game.

Dragonfly..actually it didnt really make me cry but whoo...

Bambi, when his mother was killed. Some movies with Leo DiCapio in them.. like Romeo N Juliet and Titanic.

The movie that made me cry the most of all: Adventures of Otis and Milo! Anybody seen that movie?? A pup and a kitty on a journey, relying on each other..... and... enuff said!

Oh yeah, Dragonfly was kinda bittersweet too!

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Lion King. :o I cried when the good lion died. I was like 8 years old.

Ah, at least we have something in common!

my favorite movie is The Core! it is most phat movie ever... at least in my opinion ;)

The Core? is it good??? i saw on tv commerical abt the the core look good to me.. so u already watched and is it really good and worth to watch?? :)
DonnaMarie

SKIP

The movie made me cried and try to not cried even I am 22 years old and male :o It called "Skip" its about the dog at the end and looking at the shelf that Dog Skip and his best friend raise together. Happen, the best friend gone to college or army and left the Dog Slip in town.

Dog Skip sleep on his best friend's bed until his last breathe out. I went sobbing and grab the paper towl to blow my nose.

Sound wired? eh:ugh:

Re: SKIP

Originally posted by ideafspy
The movie made me cried and try to not cried even I am 22 years old and male :o It called "Skip" its about the dog at the end and looking at the shelf that Dog Skip and his best friend raise together. Happen, the best friend gone to college or army and left the Dog Slip in town.

Dog Skip sleep on his best friend's bed until his last breathe out. I went sobbing and grab the paper towl to blow my nose.

Sound wired? eh:ugh:

awww you got love that dog huh??

Yes the Skip movie is good and by the way. I love the dog. When I cried and look at my dog. Happen, my dog growl seem doesn't want me hug my dog. :)

Turner & Hooch

I cried when hooch died from gunshot. I'm animal lover but i know it's not true story but it hit my heart really bad. I experienced my 3 dogs death in my life. It triggered my mind argghhhh.

Mr Sandman

Back