Which is the best game for a........

I'd say a Gameboy Advance SP. Those are simple, easy, cheap, and run on cartridges. The Nintendo DS is sensitive due to the touch screen. Will a 10-year-old know not to tap on it too hard? The PSP is also fragile as well. The selection of kids games for the PSP is limited too.

I am not PSP fanboy yet.. might in future events, if i got one for mine..

I chose PSP over DS, because PSP has POWERFUL GRAPHIC FEATURES as equal to PS2's graphic features, did you know that??

What the more, Psp has MP3, VIDEO FILES, WiFi, Internet browser, etc like everythings.. Gameplay online..

what is in my opinion..

My the twelve years old son loved PSP over GBA SP.. He become addict PSP.. wow... I guess GBA SP will give away to my fiancee's kids..

Interpretrator is right on the money, Nintendo DS is a guaranteed with the 10-year-old girls because of the large library of games generated toward her category.

Really, Nintendo DS is for all ages if you ask me. PSP is pretty limited to a certain age bracket due to the large amount of mature titles.

You can still play GBA games on the Nintendo DS too so no biggie. Why need a GBA when you can still play GBA games on a Nintendo DS that most ppl are now focused on?

P.S. since ur daughter is 10, you should train or remind her that she shouldnt ever lose the stylist pen that comes eqipped with the Nintendo DS as a point and click thing. At least in the package it comes with a spare stylist.

I dont think it has anything to do with age as long as they are trained to take care of the gaming stuff properly.

Got kid(s), Steel X?

All I spoke for RebelGirl. She will decide what best for her daughter because she knows her own daughter better.

I mean Gameboy Advance SP...not Gameboy Advance on my last thread, RebelGirl.

i would choose DS... cuz alot of kids's game fit in younger's age... PSP is also nice too but risky it can addictive.

I'd say a Gameboy Advance SP. Those are simple, easy, cheap, and run on cartridges. The Nintendo DS is sensitive due to the touch screen. Will a 10-year-old know not to tap on it too hard? The PSP is also fragile as well. The selection of kids games for the PSP is limited too.

Yeah, that what I thought since I saw my friend's 9 year old kid's DS got stratched on touching screen and "pencil" ripped out from DS at my friend's birhtday. My friend say "I should get Gameboy Advacne SP for him instead DS...it ate my money"

That depend on the child(ren) what can to take care with be training or not training by parent.

Yes, there has the packet of clear screens cover the surface if need to protect DS touching screen at the video stores.

All of our posts that will help RebelGirl to decide what best for her daughter as she knows her better. :)

Got kid(s), Steel X?

All I spoke for RebelGirl. She will decide what best for her daughter because she knows her own daughter better.

I mean Gameboy Advance SP...not Gameboy Advance on my last thread, RebelGirl.

gameboy advance, gameboy advance SP, etc...still the same.

anyway, no I dont have kids but I've seen some 8 yrs olds taking better care than some 5 yrs old kids do...why? cause they were only told to clean up and organize stuff better so I'm sure if parents tells some 5 yrs olds to do the same then they would then.

yeah i took my daughter to Walmart to look around and she ended up playing the nintendo DS and said i want that for xmas.. so i just wanted to make sure it was compatible for a 10 year old to play.
We don't hear anything from you, rebelgirl!? what happen? Did your daughter got the Nintendo DS for Xmas????

I think 10 years old is more responsible adult, than under the age of 10, My son who's 11 going on 12 have a Nintendo DS and had it since a year now with no problems however so. ;)

Rebelgirl, What did you get? ;)

gameboy advance, gameboy advance SP, etc...still the same.

anyway, no I dont have kids but I've seen some 8 yrs olds taking better care than some 5 yrs old kids do...why? cause they were only told to clean up and organize stuff better so I'm sure if parents tells some 5 yrs olds to do the same then they would then.

You're correct on that, even I often tell my 6 years old to clean up and put away his games etc, he would do it when he is told to, but for 8 years old and up, they seem pretty much responsible with their games and etc....

Back