Which is right kind for AntiSpam that is best?

A

AngelWolf

Hey there,

That kind of AntiSpam is stand alone which I am trying to find that would support for IncrediMail as it is free... so pls do not say abt Internet Scretury things that include antispam!! Cuz not worth for all that in one thing that is cause to crash or repeatly restart or whatever! Due to too much bloathing! lol But still I need to find that is stand alone AntiSpam.... the name pls?

Thanks!

Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite LOL. I use it exculsively. I know you hate that.

For ZoneAlarm Internet Security suite. There are workaround for Incredimail. My wife had plm first time and she found the answer on Incredimail FAQ site and fixed the ZA herself quickly and now been good so far. ZA did added antispam folder in Incredimail. Works pretty effectively.

I don't know much about Anitspam other than ZoneAlarm. You can G:-o LE for antispam online.
Catty

Last edited:
Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite LOL. I use it exculsively. I know you hate that.

For ZoneAlarm Internet Security suite. There are workaround for Incredimail. My wife had plm first time and she found the answer on Incredimail FAQ site and fixed the ZA herself quickly and now been good so far. ZA did added antispam folder in Incredimail. Works pretty effectively.

I don't know much about Anitspam other than ZoneAlarm. You can G:-o LE for antispam online.
Catty

Sorry for not respond here!! Forgot abt this one here...damn lol...anyway... yea that what I though so too lol but still can't use it that ZA Internet Security Suite for very good reason!!! It caused too much plms... I am not sure why!! But right now things run better... for not anyway lol... but still it was just for my friend that what I am trying to figure out... anyway... for now I will work on something else and will come back for more later... thanks tho!

Gmail seems to do a good job of blocking spam. They also block viruses as well.

Sorry for not respond here!! Forgot abt this one here...damn lol...anyway... yea that what I though so too lol but still can't use it that ZA Internet Security Suite for very good reason!!! It caused too much plms... I am not sure why!! But right now things run better... for not anyway lol... but still it was just for my friend that what I am trying to figure out... anyway... for now I will work on something else and will come back for more later... thanks tho!

Maybe it hates your guts. :rofl: :rofl: :wiggle: :rockon:

Gmail seems to do a good job of blocking spam. They also block viruses as well.

I have gmail and yes I noticed that spam but not know abt that virus cuz I can't find when I had some pix download thru email... ?

I'm using Norton360 for firewall, spam, and virus protection. It's pretty good.

Never heard of that numbers for Norton! Norton360? I once had those Norton for a long time but now updates of the years like 05 or 06 or 07...all too much cuz of too much bloating caused my computer to crash! That was Norton Interenet Security! I hate that lol... but I know they were the best but not anymore... I heard that ZA is the best now which shown at Report Coumstor (sp? sorry) magazines as well as online... but anyway....

Thanks for that infor tho... I will check that one out! :ty:

I have gmail and yes I noticed that spam but not know abt that virus cuz I can't find when I had some pix download thru email... ?
Gmail does not accept emails with virus. Yahoo and Hotmail do. Yahoo will sometimes scan your email for virus, sometimes not. So, there's a risk. :(

Gmail does not accept emails with virus. Yahoo and Hotmail do. Yahoo will sometimes scan your email for virus, sometimes not. So, there's a risk. :(

Ouchie... that ok, tho!! Somehow I knew that lol... but I like Gmail tho but only few times I ever use it.. True abt Yahoo... things bouonce to happened anyway! Sad, doesn't it?

Thanks tho!

Back