Which is better? The iPhone or Blackberry?

Blackberry... enuff is said :)

BB is said to be losing its popularity to Android devices so I'd think if you want a good long term investment, invest in Android with a good tactile keyboard.

And when I say a GOOD tactile keyboard, I mean it. It makes a HUGE difference. A bad tactile keyboard is several times WORSE than having a touchscreen keyboard of iPhone.

Apple will never make a tactile keyboard so if tactile keyboard is important, forget iPhones. You can look into Android devices that have tactile keyboards.

:ugh: Blackberry can be used as entertainment, too. You can watch TV, movies and listen music on it.
Maybe but I've never used it for that.

Who wants to watch movies on itty-bitty screens? I prefer IMAX. :lol:

I prefer Blackberry due to the physical QWERTY keypad. However, iPhone is by far superior, technology-wise. I use my Blackberry Curve for to check my text messages and e-mails... I do check the Weather Network on it sometimes.

I don't need some fancy phone since I don't care about viewing YouTube clips, Facebook, etc on it.

Nope. Security issues is deep in the iPhone.

Theres a reason the US Government refuses to use iphones.

Nope. Security issues is deep in the iPhone.

Theres a reason the US Government refuses to use iphones.

and there's a reason UAE banned BB because its encryption security is too good.

I have big hands, I use a Blackberry Curve 8330. LOL. Although I don't have a problem with typing on it at all.

Are you big thumbs? if yes, use long nails to type. :giggle:

buy both.. blackberry for your work. iphone for your social pleasure (and attention).
I don't need attention, and I certainly wouldn't waste money for that. :lol:

I get "social pleasure" without flashing an iPhone.

mac? really? which one?
Currently, an old iMac (Tiger OS). (I've had other Apple computers in the past.) I would like to replace it with an Apple laptop someday.

Back