Which is better? The iPhone or Blackberry?

As a recent iPhone 4 owner who had the worst cell phone experience ever with Blackberry (only 1 letter per phone # key, rather than 3 letters like there are supposed to be, among other issues) I highly recommend the iPhone ANY DAY of the week over Blackberry. I will never purchase another phone other than the iPhone. The screen (and other features) is/are just unreal by comparison.

Of course, I'll let you head over to the correct forum. :cool2:

It's personal preference. It depends on the needs and preferences of the user. The Blackberry is better for some people, and the iPhone is better for others.

My personal preference is the Blackberry because it suits me and my needs. I prefer a physical QWERTY keypad, and use my BB mostly for checking emails and text messages when I'm not at home, and for scheduling.

I have family members who have iPhones and Droid, and they're very satisfied with those, too.

I prefer blackberry over iPhone. I have a case on mine and have dropped it countless times and nothing happens..drop an iPhone and most of the time with a case on it the screen still breaks...i also would rather have a full keyboard for the amt of texting I do lol Also BBM if you have friends who have blackberrys is a GREAT feature! BBM is free if u have data so i can msg all i want to my friends (i have 60 or so ppl on bbm) for free instead of going over my txt messages...

If I wanna play with all the cool apps iPhones have...I jsut use my iTouch :)

iPhone is entertainment social

Blackberry for serious social.

I prefer Blackberry due to the physical QWERTY keypad. However, iPhone is by far superior, technology-wise. I use my Blackberry Curve for to check my text messages and e-mails... I do check the Weather Network on it sometimes.

I don't need some fancy phone since I don't care about viewing YouTube clips, Facebook, etc on it.

I have G1 should have got the BB bec the battery dies fast on my G1

Wirelessly posted

I like BlackBerry so I can tell people to shut up without looking at screen if they're texting while I am sleeping.

Blackberry is good but physical keyboard is tiny. iPhone is fancy and Blackberry is plain. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I like BlackBerry so I can tell people to shut up without looking at screen if they're texting while I am sleeping.
I use the automatic sleep function on my BB. It goes to sleep at 11 p.m., and wakes up at 6 a.m. (Of course, I can manually override it any time I want.) Also, I keep mine on silent running almost always. I don't even use vibrate. I check it at my convenience.

Maybe you are just too popular. :giggle:

Blackberry is good but physical keyboard is tiny. iPhone is fancy and Blackberry is plain. :lol:
My Blackberry can be "fancy." I have various leather flip-top cases that I change for my fashion. For terp work, I use the smooth black leather "professional" case. For casual use, I have a brown suede case and a pink leather case. :)

But maybe you mean "fancy" apps or screens?

My wife got the new iPhone 4 the day it came out while I hung onto my BB Curve.

My Blackberry can be "fancy." I have various leather flip-top cases that I change for my fashion. For terp work, I use the smooth black leather "professional" case. For casual use, I have a brown suede case and a pink leather case. :)

But maybe you mean "fancy" apps or screens?

for screen.

I prefer iphone.....giant thumbs. When I tried BB I created a new language. 4 letter with every key punch.. I have to turn iphone sideways to type.

I have an otter box on mine......many drops, no probs. Regular case won't help much though

I have big hands, I use a Blackberry Curve 8330. LOL. Although I don't have a problem with typing on it at all.

I prefer iphone.....giant thumbs. When I tried BB I created a new language. 4 letter with every key punch.. I have to turn iphone sideways to type.

I have an otter box on mine......many drops, no probs. Regular case won't help much though

When clicking or typing something, use the magnification thing. I'm sure you already know this, tho......

Back