Which is better CSUN or Gallaudet do you think?

nat84

Reaction score
I ask you which is better CSUN or Gallaudet do you think? if you think CSUN is better? Tell me why and give your opinion and experience. if you think Gallaudet is better? Tell me why and give your opinion and experience.

Students who is deafness and belong to hearing culture always enroll at CSUN.

I know some students who against others who support deaf culture and about outside deaf community such as Gallaudet. If anyone kept comments, one of them would reject them from joining organizations or clubs.

Most deaf students like to rude at deaf people when they kept talking through lipread while others want to see signs.

Students who is deafhood and belong to deaf culture always enroll at Gallaudet.

I know some students who do not accept people who support hearing culture and about outside hearing community. Like most two popular society always against students who belong to hearing world and get hard time to join organization or clubs because anyone who is really think of outside ways.

One is not better than the other. They are simply different. Your choice should depend on which one best fills your academic needs.

CSUN graduate here -- I chose CSUN over Gally. CSUN beats the pants off Gallaudet, in my opinion, for the quality of education and diversity of deaf and hearing interaction. But it's all about what you want to get out of college. I chose to immerse myself in the deaf world at CSUN, but still interacted daily with hearing people, professors, community and businesses, which was valuable to my professional life.

CSUN is better than Gallaudet, cause less percentage of homeless black people trying to mug, rape, touch, and hump you.

It doesn't matter which one is better becuz some of my friends graduated from Columbia University, Irvine University, Cal Poly Pomona, Stanford University, San Jose State University, Cal State Univ of Fullerton and Montana State University. They all have great minds. They don't get SSI that's why they don't go to Gally. I think CSUN is the worst one earthquake in SoCaL. If u came from deaf school then it better goes to gally. CSUN is good for students who are from mainstream school or who don't have ssi or closer live with family.

Why are you being obsessed with Gallaudet University, deaf soronities/fraternities, etc?

Why are you being obsessed with Gallaudet University, deaf soronities/fraternities, etc?

Many others have asked but got no response. Good luck in getting a response! :lol:

Back