which do you wear?

illustrator

Reaction score
Wonder what spots do you like to wear?

I find the research that 30% in American are wear NFL's.

MLB - 23%
NBA - 21%
Pro Westling - 10%
Other - 13%

I wear Dallas Cowboy (NFL) jacket. I had it long time ago.

Recently, I brought Dallas Mavericks's (NBA) sleeve. Nice one.

me ? NONE ! not even NASCAR. *ack*

i usually wear the rock climbing stylish clothes. :thumbup:

*waaahhhh* I miss wearing my old reproduction 1919 White Sox baseball jersey plus the Homestead Grays jersey (That was from the old Negro League Baseball before integration with MLB)

Only I own clothes I wear - Houston Rockets, Houston Astros, Denver Broncos, and Colorado Rockies. See, I born and grew up in Houston before moved to Denver. :D

I have a NFL Vikings Jacket and Vikings Randy Moss Purple Jersey and I have NBA Tracy McGrady Blue Jersey

rock climbing and outdoor thumb up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by prana0777
rock climbing and outdoor thumb up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your post is way off-topic. It doesn't sound like something you are wear relation to pro-sport. :crazy:

Because I don't think it is a sport just like Cheerleading, Cheerleading isn't a sport either, same goes for swimming.

Originally posted by DVDFreaker
Because I don't think it is a sport just like Cheerleading, Cheerleading isn't a sport either, same goes for swimming.

yes, climbing, swimming, cheerleading - they are sports. it is a mental and physical thingy to do with a beautiful and skillful performance. it is same with golf. olympic will have latin dancing game in 2004 or 2008. is latin dancing sport ? what is about ice skating ? is it sport ? what is about ECO challenge - the expedition race ? is that sport ? you bet it is. what is about shooting ? yes it is sport.

in fact, we have rock/ice climbing and bouldering competitions in the world. we have many amazing professional climbers.

i am not here to argue with ya on this thread. you find urself, anyway.

peace out, dvdfreaker.

Yeah, golf is a sport, olympic is a sport, I never heard of latin dancing, yeah ice skating is a sport, I never heard of the ECO Challenge, shooting, do you mean archery? Yeah, it's a sport, yeah, well, you do have a good point though....but I don't see any rock climbers or cheerleader jerseys to buy, you know what I mean?

Back