Which country would seize when United States of America collapses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone mention Australia, no?

Did anyone mention Australia, no?

Nope, not at all. I don't know the history about Australia having connections with the US or other countries in war.

Not sure though but the country is handled by the UK.

Interesting response, Jiro - Although, You have some points that I wanted to ask. While I do agree that USA is far off too big for any other nations to take over. However, What if they had the money, manpower and equipments to be able to pull it off? What if they were able to improve their defenses? If that were to happen, what's going to happen then?

Remember - when it comes to war... it's not fought by how much money you have. The war's won by a steady stream of resources and men needed to fight (fuel, ammo, equipment).

Look at Vietnam. We had money, manpower, and equipment and yet... we lost Vietnam War. British had money, manpower, and equipment and yet.... they lost American Revolution. Nazi had it all... and yet they lost against Russia. Same for Japan against USA. the pattern's always same. It's difficult and costly to sustain a steady stream of supply across the ocean.

We may have foreigners on our American soil and it will be a long, bloody battle. In the end - we'll win.

Fail? Well, I don't think America will actually fail. Sure, America may have been through a lot of rough patches in the entire 232 years since the Declaration of Independence was entered - It has not failed. America has been through the Great Depression and did we fail? No, We bounced right back. We are in this current global economy situation and that goes for a lot of other countries too. They are doing fine too.

So, I ask you, Why is it that you think America will be the next to fail?
simple.... because of Obama! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

America will fail only cause of internal problems. Only then would another country be able to conquer America. Look at Roman Empire for a great example.

I'm with Jiro! Maria, have a little faith!

America will fail only cause of internal problems. Only then would another country be able to conquer America. Look at Roman Empire for a great example.

exactly. there you go. Internal problems yes. Not a huge problem since each state can operate independently and/or join together with other states. Roman Empire couldn't do that. No other country could do that either. That's why America is a very very unique country and I'm absolutely sure that our founding fathers have already seen all these problems repeating many times in the history and they made sure that America doesn't fall for it.

We had deep debt before and I doubtfully any countries would take USA because of debt, it seems like immoral to say like that.

I agree with Jiro about most anything.

Remember - when it comes to war... it's not fought by how much money you have. The war's won by a steady stream of resources and men needed to fight (fuel, ammo, equipment).

Look at Vietnam. We had money, manpower, and equipment and yet... we lost Vietnam War. British had money, manpower, and equipment and yet.... they lost American Revolution. Nazi had it all... and yet they lost against Russia. Same for Japan against USA. the pattern's always same. It's difficult and costly to sustain a steady stream of supply across the ocean.

We may have foreigners on our American soil and it will be a long, bloody battle. In the end - we'll win.

I feel a war is won by preventing the war! Everybody loses in a war, though I understand why some wars must occur, to prevent further loses. There will come a time soon when it will be considered old knowledge that rogue contries and factions have aquired nuclear threat capabilities. It is in these we must most be diligent in monitoring. Our freedoms are most likely to be suppressed or threatened by multiple organizations who seek to destroy democracy in their on self absorbed interests. Economically we have now learned that no institution is too profitable and wealthy to weather global chaos. International investment markets are becoming more closely interwined and dependant on each other every year. I wish there were a better system of checks and balances within these top 10% financial wealthy institutions and monitoring of corruption and illegal practices that we read or hear of happening all the time.

Reagan did not cause the Berlin wall to fall . East Germany was already on it's last legs. Reagan is famous for his " voodoo economics and alzchemiers disease . Not to mention his wife consulting the stars to make national decisions !!!

If anyone can buy the USofA, It would be BillyBob Gates. With all of his billions he made off his Microsoft company.

GOD Bless America and our Canadian friends !!!!

I think if the old government falls, a new system will be up. I doubt other countries would try to take over USA - because UN and the good guy countries will probably step in. UN and other countries would try to rescue USA before it's considered an epic fail. If this does not work, I think we will revert to the tribal way of living; people would live in communities where they'd have roles to help their communities survive now that they probably can't rely on the government anymore. We'd utilitize weapons and all the civilian military stuff to defend our country against marauders.

I think the system in USA will likely be rethought over since it's not obviously sustaining the US citizens and the stress of modern times well anymore.

Does Obama will fail to our country? Why?

You want my answer? none. why? because it costs a SIGNIFICANT amount of money, manpower, and equipment to transport that many soldiers to retain a control of USA. Yes the country will control USA but TEMPORARILY. The history has shown this many times.

2 major reasons why seizing USA will be an epic fail:
1. geographical advantage

2. Amendment 2

To answer your question, Jolie...
India? absolutely not. While they have huge numbers of manpower... they lack mindset and especially military infrastructure to seize America. They cannot seize USA without getting seized by Pakistan. Beside India's our friend.

Russia? nope they're not interested at all. They have their own problem to deal with the former USSR countries especially Georgia, Chechnya, Afghanistan, etc... They will attack Russia if Russia sent a significant portion of its military resource on USA.

England? no they're our friend. they will most likely have their own internal problem financially and politically if USA collapses...

Middle East? extraordinary unlikely since their military infrastructure is LAUGHABLE. They don't even have aircraft carrier! How are they going to transport their troops & equipment to USA? Beside - Israel will pound on their ass.

China? Possible but in the end - it will be an epic fail. Most likely scenario to transport significant amount of troops and equipments across the ocean - by using hundred of oil tankers and cargo ships. They will hit the West Coast hard and we will lose 1/4th of USA.

Despite of invasion.... no nuclear war will occur. When you say "USA collapses"..... that means the federal government (White House & D.C.) has collapsed. There is no chain in command. However... the beauty of USA that NO other country has is.....USA has a capability to function as decentralized government... meaning there are 50 states acting independently with their own leaders (Senators/Governor), national guards and citizens. it will no longer be called as United States of America but it'd be simply called as "America". Each state has their own name and flag. Chance is - several states will band together... forming a faction.

It is highly likely that there will be 2-3 factions. The most powerful one will be.... you guess it! Texas! and another faction will most likely be Ohio. Texas has OIL, military, and lands (crops) so this faction will consist of mostly mid-western states while Ohio will control most of Eastern coast. Texas faction will most likely have air & marines superiority while Ohio faction will most likely have naval & army superiority.

The reason why I say it will be an epic fail to seize America is because it is impossible to completely seize USA. Many examples we have seen in history when a nation tried to control numbers of countries -

Hitler - failed
USSR - failed
Roman Empire - failed
Japanese Occupation - failed
British Empire - failed
many more....

God Bless America! that's how much faith I have in America :cool2:

Interesting and I agree with your post however I think that instead of Texas and Ohio controlling parts of the country--we would end up splitting the United States into different countries sharing common language and the dollar.....

The South won't allow that to happen without a secession.

I'm with Jiro! Maria, have a little faith!

Who said I have no faith ? :squint:

It's the question Jolie created this thread, askin' " Which country would seize when United States of America collapses ? " Does that question sound like a " faith " to you ? Probably not - IMO. It probably could put a " blame " on America citizens for causin' America collapses ? :dunno:

Of course, there's some " hope " out there, but we will face major problems at the same time, too. I do have faith. Honestly, I am not afraid of anythin'. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back