Which browser are you using?

nasif123

Reaction score
I am a big fan of firefox but it hanged frequently when I opened several tabs, so I shifted to google chrome and I am satisfied with it, performance is good and very stable..

How about you?

Firefox is my main browser. I also have Chrome installed, but I feel it lacks features.

You should try Firefox using Safe Mode. It might be an extension that is causing FF to hang. You can also try starting a new profile.

Most of the time I use Firefox. Sometimes I have to use IE for certain on-line merchants.

Why is that, Reba?
I guess their website designers just haven't gotten with the program. :dunno:

Their sites will sometimes say that they can't fully function on Firefox, or I notice that certain features, like the shopping cart, don't work. When that happens, I try again on IE, and then it works.

I guess their website designers just haven't gotten with the program. :dunno:

Their sites will sometimes say that they can't fully function on Firefox, or I notice that certain features, like the shopping cart, don't work. When that happens, I try again on IE, and then it works.

OIC, that happens sometimes to me, too....between those same browsers but I always chalked it up to my being a computer dummy, :lol:

I forgot to add that I use Safari on my iMac.

I use Firefox but rarely use IE. I am with Reba..sometimes some website don't capable with Firefox

I use Firefox. I like the add-ons.

The add-ons that I use are... GreaseMonkey, DownThemAll, NoScript, and AdBlock. :)

The only time I use Internet Explorer is for work-related stuff. My employer uses Microsoft based software. So, the websites don't work well with Firefox or any other browser.

I use Safari and Firefox on iMac.

edit: and I use Blackberry Browser when surfing on Blackberry.

I use FireFox and I love it.. I use IE sometimes when it comes to ordering stuff like what Reba said!

Firefox mainly, but I have to use IE for some things. IE is less compliant to web standards in some ways than Firefox.

I'm a recent convert to Firefox. I got fed up with IE about 4 days and decided no more. I absolutely love FF, but from what a few on here have said, some websites aren't compatible. I guess I won't be totally ditching IE. Oh well.

I'm a recent convert to Firefox. I got fed up with IE about 4 days and decided no more. I absolutely love FF, but from what a few on here have said, some websites aren't compatible. I guess I won't be totally ditching IE. Oh well.
Nothing wrong with keeping IE around for occasional use. As much as Microsoft would like for you to believe that they're the only game in town, the choice is yours to make. :cool2:

Few banks are idiot that required client to use IE to log in. It become part of fear for company if computer went so wrong with virus or something. Cause being hacking or mess.

Otherwise, I'm use Safari. I'm await until Chrome is full fucntionable for me to use on Mac.

Few banks are idiot that required client to use IE to log in. It become part of fear for company if computer went so wrong with virus or something. Cause being hacking or mess.

Otherwise, I'm use Safari. I'm await until Chrome is full fucntionable for me to use on Mac.

I access my banks just fine via Safari.

Back