Votes: 3 11.1%
  • big dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bat

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • other

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
I wish I cud vote more than one, but Im scared of big dogs especially when I met them for the first time. I have children, so I'm very protective of them. I would rather be bitten than my children, so I put them behind me when facing unfamiliar big dog.

Im not scared of little spiders and would stomp on them, but when spider is big or is poisonous, I'm deathly afraid of them. I would just grab a glass jar and put on top of spider, put something heavy on top of it, put dogs away, tell kids not to touch it and wait till my husband is home and let him kill it...lol

I have to tell u funny, but scary story that happened to me recently: My parents were gone to Alaska for cruise and I was at my parents house for a night. My mom asked me to go to their house backyard to check if plants need to be watered, swimming pool filled higher with water and swimming pool raked off leaves. Well, I saw a HUGE spider hanging in a big web in front of the back door that I was going thru. I refused to get broom to sweep it off...it was three inches spider! I went back in the house, went to other back door to get to the patio so I cud go around backyard...well, when I opened the other back door, there was another BIG spider in front of that door! I had to write an embarrassing note to my parents that I was afraid of big spiders, told them what happened and that since it's been raining, Im sure that the plants are fine...fawget it! My mom emailed me that she and Dad laughed about it and said it isn't a problem. They thought it was hilarious. She got spider killer spray and got rid of spiders. I didn't know where she put the spider killer spray but will ask her next time where it is.

Yeah big dog look scary at first, but when it shows it teeth, stay away from it.

Sorry you had bad experience with spiders.

Reason why there are many big spiders in my yard, is because
maybe because my dog's feces attract flies. And spiders come and
try to eat these flies. But since I have no dog anymore, spiders are
gone.

Good that you don't have spiders now. The reason why my parents has spiders (they don't have dog) is because their backyard has lots of beautiful plants with mulches and veggies garden. My mom keeps her plants well watered, so the spiders probably enjoyed the plants as well as water.

Good that you don't have spiders now. The reason why my parents has spiders (they don't have dog) is because their backyard has lots of beautiful plants with mulches and veggies garden. My mom keeps her plants well watered, so the spiders probably enjoyed the plants as well as water.

Well that is why we shouldn't kill spiders, because they protect
your plants and veggies garden from pests which killl plants and veggies.
We need spiders to catch pests. They keep plants pretty and healthy.

I am afraid of SNAKES! *shivers* We got plenty of snakes here in Australia and some are deadly. :Ohno:

I love spiders, they are so cute.......
I also love dogs, mean looking once too, but except actual mean ones, id stay right away from it.

As for snakes im not sure, I live in one of the 2 country which dont have snakes, but they do look kinda eerie and hidious, so prolly not too comfortable with it since I would not know which one is safe and which one to walk quietly then flee away from.

its the rats i dont like, they carry diseases.......

i vote snake but other some of pets are dangerous then i will scare of them.

I'm not going to vote because I'm horrific on all of them above, there's no worse than another.

I vote "other" because all of above except bat, I am :Ohno:

especially sewer-rat, ticks and garden-spiders...

I hate spiders.... one time black widow had bitten me and i ended up in hospital for three days.... every time i see spiders i SCREAMS.... HAHAHA....

I love spiders, they are so cute.......
I also love dogs, mean looking once too, but except actual mean ones, id stay right away from it.

As for snakes im not sure, I live in one of the 2 country which dont have snakes, but they do look kinda eerie and hidious, so prolly not too comfortable with it since I would not know which one is safe and which one to walk quietly then flee away from.

its the rats i dont like, they carry diseases.......

G hon if you thing spiders are cute count me out on ever visiting you. But then again my hubby owns pet rats. Hehehe

G hon if you thing spiders are cute count me out on ever visiting you. But then again my hubby owns pet rats. Hehehe

We have pet rats, too in case you didn't know. :)

Not afraid of any animals since I love creature big and small. I am a animal lover. But being around a wild dangerous animals is risk of getting hurt. I been around that. What am I afraid of which animals? None. Expect maybe BIG FOOT! LOL

Spiders creep me out. I think it is the legs that do it.

That horse in Phillip's posts deserves some recognition too.

I voted for Bee because I am alergic to bee stings and will die if I don't get to the ER in time.

I voted for Bee because I am alergic to bee stings and will die if I don't get to the ER in time.

Ahh,, I Don't blame you, I am allgric to bee too since I remember I was sent to the hospital one time when I was 10 years old and my hand got sting from a bee at first I thought no big deal until my hand got swollen so big so my folks took me to the hospital and had it treated. Ah.

Back