Votes: 3 11.1%
  • big dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bat

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • other

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
Ahh,, I Don't blame you, I am allgric to bee too since I remember I was sent to the hospital one time when I was 10 years old and my hand got sting from a bee at first I thought no big deal until my hand got swollen so big so my folks took me to the hospital and had it treated. Ah.

Been in hospital 2 times in my life and that's enough for me. I try to avoid them at all times!!

Voted other..I am afraid of flying cockroaches. In AZ, they would be the size of a baby's foot and come flying at whoever opens the kitchen cabinets in the middle of the night. I would freak out screaming!

Not afraid of snakes...I picked up a rat snake at work and it bit me but still not afraid of snakes. The word got around and everyone started calling me The Snake Handler. :giggle:

Bees..not afraid of them but dont really like them.

Bats..I think they are cool when they are flying everywhere.

Spiders..they are good for the garden.

Big dogs...if I know them and if they are friendly.

Voted other..I am afraid of flying cockroaches. In AZ, they would be the size of a baby's foot and come flying at whoever opens the kitchen cabinets in the middle of the night. I would freak out screaming!

Not afraid of snakes...I picked up a rat snake at work and it bit me but still not afraid of snakes. The word got around and everyone started calling me The Snake Handler. :giggle:

Bees..not afraid of them but dont really like them.

Bats..I think they are cool when they are flying everywhere.

Spiders..they are good for the garden.

Big dogs...if I know them and if they are friendly.

*Tousi sending Shel a basket of cobras and a fife*

Wasps! I hate them. I can't stand the sight of them. My dad laughs cause each time I see a wasp.. I leave as fast as I can!

Wasps! I hate them. I can't stand the sight of them. My dad laughs cause each time I see a wasp.. I leave as fast as I can!

:lol: Aww poor you ! Wanna some lollipop to calm you down ? :giggle:

As for me, I hate spiders. I refused to sleep anywhere if, I see one crawlin' nearby. :eek3:

its the rats i dont like, they carry diseases.......

So do people...

I voted other. Humans are the scariest animals around. I don't mean all humans of course. Just the violent ones. The ones that enjoy causing others pain. Rapist, psycopaths, vivisectors etc...

Back