Where's the Love???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It's just that I read alot about him, his background, his goals and decisions, and all. I don't think that he is goin' to be the best president. - IMO.

1. He did not say he's going to be the BEST president. He said he will repair the damage that Bush Administration made.

2. So.... in your opinion - Bill Clinton's sex scandal is worse than Bush's actions?

This is one of those things where the appearance is different than reality. Here's a CNN video explaining what actually happened. I don't have a full transcript so I'll summarize. Basically, that was a photo shoot for the G20 summit. Bush had already met and shaken hands with those leaders beforehand, whereas the other leaders hadn't. That's why they were shaking hands on the way up and Bush wasn't. It had nothing to do with him being an outcast.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
Exactly. That's what I heard on the news radio last night. The first reporter didn't bother to get his facts straight, and had to be corrected by a later report.

"Don't judge the book by its cover."

Already I can see how some people are too quick to judge Obama even when he has yet to take office duties based on hearsay.

Really that's not Bush's fault, then why started 9/11 in the first place?

9/11 were happened during 2nd Bush presidency, not Clinton presidency.

It was Al Qaeda, Bush has alot of reaction with them.

1.) Obama has nothing do with Bill Clinton´s affair scandal
2.) Bill Clinton did belongs PAST.
3.) Move on and focus Obama and his future plan!

Yup, true, it's already past.

I'm not surprised about Maria were talking about compare Hillary with Bill Clinton scandal, that's so silly.

hey, Why do you thinking, that Bill Clinton has bad scandals. Is that you are concern about Bill Clinton private? oh PLEASE!!! *oh my god* it is not your problem and not my problem, too. ONLY, It is important, he does good run for president. I don't care about his private "bad Scandals".
I never do understand, what do you care about Bill Clinton private??
you know, what? everyone have mistake, never have a perfect person!!!
ARE YOU GOD?!?!?!

Yup, true and she can't stop thinking about Hillary to be put in fault when scandal was happened, it's very old news now.

1. He did not say he's going to be the BEST president. He said he will repair the damage that Bush Administration made.

Right, I know he did not say he's goin' to be the BEST president. I said it myself that I don't think that he's goin' to be in despite of how much the damage that Bush Administration made.

2. So.... in your opinion - Bill Clinton's sex scandal is worse than Bush's actions?

Who said about " sex scandal " ? Where did I mention about Bill Clinton's sex scandal in this thread ?

Who said about " sex scandal " ? Where did I mention about Bill Clinton's sex scandal in this thread ?

All I have to do is look in post number 30 of this thread.

Why do you think he choses Hillary and still befriends with Hillary's husband, Bill ? Both of them ( Clintons ) have bad scandals in the past. Bill Clinton refused to step down when people wanted to impeach him.

Impeachment and Clinton 's sex scandal goes hand in hand although you did not have to say it. The word "impeach" implies it. All we simply google "clintion" "impeachment" and we get a lot such as this "Clinton Impeachment"

Obama has yet to take office and already you have your negative expectations set about him.

Already I can see how some people are too quick to judge Obama even when he has yet to take office duties based on hearsay.

exactly. it's too bad they can't hold off their judgement until he takes office.

maria,

why are you continuing to talk about bill clinton's sex scandal? that's old news. it's time to move on and think about obama.

Impeachment and Clinton 's sex scandal goes hand in hand although you did not have to say it. The word "impeach" implies it. All we simply google "clintion" "impeachment" and we get a lot such as this "Clinton Impeachment"

Obama has yet to take office and already you have your negative expectations set about him.

yep. i don't understand how people can judge obama before he has even been sworn in as president. it's almost as if they have so much resentment against obama that all they can do is criticize him before he has even had the chance to be in office.

Gee, not just only this " sex scandal " thing when I mentioned with the word " scandalS " with a letter " s " at the end. It also involved with Whitewater, Troopergate and the list goes on.

About Obama : I disagree with his goals/decisions and it doesn't mean that I have my " negative " expectations set about him. Agree to disagree with you. And, I would like to know WHY Obama has choose Hillary and befriends Bill Clinton at the same time knowin' that Bill Clinton was a corrupted President ? Does THAT tell me that Obama will do the same durin' in his presidency term ? :hmm:

right here:

"Why do you think he choses Hillary and still befriends with Hillary's husband, Bill ? Both of them ( Clintons ) have bad scandals in the past. Bill Clinton refused to step down when people wanted to impeach him. And, it apparently that Obama have nothin' to object about him for refusin' to step down -- well, if Obama wants people to help him to win the election and that he will do things for people that people want him to do for them.. then, why would Obama chose to befriends with Bill Clinton when Bill Clinton refused to step down when people protested against him ? And, you still say that Obama's administration represents an important thing - ACCOUNTABILITY ? I disgree how this picture have turned out."

maria,

how can you disagree about obama's policies regarding accountability when he hasn't even taken office yet?

You know, I'm a Canadian and hubby is now a Canadian transplanted from USA.

I didn't actively get involved in American politics until hubby would discuss politics with me comparing our politics and so on.

This election year was an interesting one, we'd get into heated debates because of Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama.

You have both interesting people who underwent character assassination and their families would hold their heads up high during grilling question times.

Hilary Clinton, the "first" women president to be. Barack Obama, the "first" African-American president to be.

This is about making an impact not only in USA but globally-wise.

Gee, not just only this " sex scandal " thing when I mentioned with the word " scandalS " with a letter " s " at the end. It also involved with Whitewater, Troopergate and the list goes on.

About Obama : I disagree with his goals/decisions and it doesn't mean that I have my " negative " expectations set about him. Agree to disagree with you. And, I would like to know WHY Obama has choose Hillary and befriends Bill Clinton at the same time knowin' that Bill Clinton was a corrupted President ? Does THAT tell me that Obama will do the same durin' in his presidency term ? :hmm:

As an American, Maria, you only have to ask yourself why you feel the need to do a character assassination of your elect-president Barack Obama.

Originally Posted by Maria

You did not specifically word your sentence "scandal(S).. you were specifically focusing on the "sex" scandals.. not the other "said scandals".

Nice try backpedaling. :giggle:

Yup, I've see that.

Maria, I am not here to jump on you, but I think you should hold off the judgmental until Obama takes office. You just never know he might be a good President. ;)

This has nothing to do with love, it has alot to do
with respect and manners...
These guys have no manners or respect for others,
gooood grieef!!
It doesnt matter whether Bush is the President of
US or not, they are very, very rude!!
I cant believe these rude you know what!!

you still haven't answered my question yet. What do you prefer? Clinton's scandal or Bush's scandal?

As an American, Maria, you only have to ask yourself why you feel the need to do a character assassination of your elect-president Barack Obama.

You did not specifically word your sentence "scandal(S).. you were specifically focusing on the "sex" scandals.. not the other "said scandals".

Nice try backpedaling. :giggle:

That's where you got it wrong.

" Both of them ( Clintons ) have bad scandals in the past. "

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Where's the Love???

I talked about BOTH of THEM, not just Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back