Where to meet Cougar deaf and single ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it's the cat. Then I can stroke him. I mean, his fur.

Purrrrr rrrrr rrrrr rrrr rrrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrrr

Some days are just fantastic! :D

My black panther tattoo would so love you. Rowr.

Prof SKY is upset-trying to find a rich/deaf/single cougar to replace her. Decided to sleep in the garage to show "displeasure".
Bad news real- cold weather on the way. Right back to the warm house!
Cheers!

Cheetah: You saw a cougar driving a purple Mercury supercharged Cougar?
Hope she wasn't speeding! Right-free food in the local jail might not be up to her gourmet standards!

Gee:Not much help for Chonni Silue's project if his potential benefactor is way laid helping the "deserving" jail crowd. Real stories to "curl your hair"-even if baldheaded!

Put Prof SKY to real work-help Chonni amass a fortune for his Blind/Deaf assistance appliances-even if his previous single,deaf cougar is on extended slack break for say 50 years! URGENT

Last edited:
Cheetah: You saw a cougar driving Mercury suoercharged Cougar?
Hope she wasn't speeding! Right-free food in the local jail might not be of gourmet standards!

Gee:Not much help for Chonni Silue's project.

To find a cougar to finance my project doesn't interest me any more.
Better if a rather rich woman would like help me ask me him to offer to me a new laptop for better organizing the project.
Would be this to come to small the difficulties from her young lover.
Are you agree with me ?

Better if a rather rich woman would like help me ask me him to offer to me a new laptop for better organizing the project.
Are you agree with me ?

Are you negotiating now? Before you wanted a cougar to finance your Nobel project. Now you are willing to trade sex for a laptop.

Don't sell yourself cheap man! That sexy body is worth more than a laptop!!! I'm surprised you do not already have girls lining up with cash in hand. :naughty: you go get em tiger!

Are you agree with me ?

Hey, lap top gets old fast. Before we know it, you'll be back asking for a better lap top.

I've always been curious. Can a cougar learn ASL??? How about a lion or cheetah??

I recall from VampireFreaks.com the "wild discussion" can and does a member have a "pet gorilla" that supposedly "knew" ASL. Seems a member from Penticton B C claimed that.To update: would a pet gorilla be welcome in the local Deaf community?

Reinforced the "supposition" B C does have "different" people around! Hard to prove who has pet gorillas in their homes! Claimed brought his pet gorilla to Dark Raves dance!As to the reality of VampireFreaks.com-no comment on want-to-be Gothic vampires et al.

The last "comment" whether his pet gorilla could swim in the local pool. Enough!

Back to latest: Chonni Silue's quest for a rich.single deaf or hearing cougar to fund his latest project-expanding "deaf culture" to include Blind/Deaf persons using Braille. Untapped possibilities- especially in the Ivory Coast.

Last edited:
Are you negotiating now? Before you wanted a cougar to finance your Nobel project. Now you are willing to trade sex for a laptop.

Don't sell yourself cheap man! That sexy body is worth more than a laptop!!! I'm surprised you do not already have girls lining up with cash in hand. :naughty: you go get em tiger!

Cheetal. Now I don't have any more the choice. It's as so to release to me I must all accept.
I ask you whether someone in America can give me nicely a laptop without anything to want to propose. Is this possible ?? No. Nothing is free on ground, says one.
But what do you want that I propose to them if it isn't a laptop that I used to organise my project ?

Cheetal. Now I don't have any more the choice. It's as so to release to me I must all accept.
I ask you whether someone in America can give me nicely a laptop without anything to want to propose. Is this possible ?? No. Nothing is free on ground, says one.
But what do you want that I propose to them if it isn't a laptop that I used to organise my project ?

Chonni, You obviously have access to a computer or you would not be posting here. If a laptop is all you need, then you already have the tools you seek. If you make yourself successful, I will respect you. If Cougar makes you successful, I will not respect you. Do you understand?

Chonni, You obviously have access to a computer or you would not be posting here. If a laptop is all you need, then you already have the tools you seek. If you make yourself successful, I will respect you. If Cougar makes you successful, I will not respect you. Do you understand?

It's false. I tell you the truth that me personaly I don't have a computer. I often go in a 'cyber' for my research. But in the 'cyber' I see too many young 'informatik pirate' or swindler called 'brouteurs' and also my times of connection Are limited. It's the truth believe me. But with this laptop the work of my project will advance. Do you support me ?
I don't want money, just a laptop. It's important for me now.

It's false. I tell you the truth that me personaly I don't have a computer. I often go in a 'cyber' for my research. But in the 'cyber' I see too many young 'informatik pirate' or swindler called 'brouteurs' and also my times of connection Are limited. It's the truth believe me. But with this laptop the work of my project will advance. Do you support me ?
I don't want money, just a laptop. It's important for me now.
Do you mean that you use a cyber cafe or other public computer sharing place?

Chonni Silue: are you sleepwalking into cyber cafe to use their computer? Did you miss all the single/deaf cougars sending out urgent messages-wanted someone to receive my excess cash- just to heavy to carry around these days! Chonni gold bullion can heavy to carry in ladies' purses ( assuming there is a bit of room from other items!)

Chonni how did you miss the "golden opportunity in the cyber cafe"?

Okay I can guess your answer-don't recognize single. deaf even with Implants cougars without having a sign around the neck-cougars on the loose!

Breathlessly awaiting the final verdict from Alldeaf.com wise maven-Bottesini.

Chonni Silue: are you sleepwalking into cyber cafe to use their computer? Did you miss all the single/deaf cougars sending out urgent messages-wanted someone to receive my excess cash- just to heavy to carry around these days! Chonni gold bullion can heavy to carry in ladies' purses ( assuming there is a bit of room from other items!)

Chonni how did you miss the "golden opportunity in the cyber cafe"?

Okay I can guess your answer-don't recognize single. deaf even with Implants cougars without having a sign around the neck-cougars on the loose!

Breathlessly awaiting the final verdict from Alldeaf.com wise maven-Bottesini.

Oui je passe beaucoup de temps au cybercafé parce que je veux trouver si possible la femme cougar. Malheureusement pour moi on tarde à me faire signe.
Pour l'ordinateur portable ce est difficile de trouver quelqu'un. Dommage pour moi.

Chonni-you forget to use the English translation-pour que?
Did you consider checking out for Ivory Coast single,deaf cougars with gold bullion in their purses?
Haven't noticed any ladies who appear to be Senior single,deaf cougars on the Toronto subways. Have Prof SKY check out this out. Can't be slacker all the time!

Chonni have you checked out the Ivory Coast lottery yet? A bit of gold bullion with the price increasing might fund your project.

Always tomorrow at the swimming pool- single,deaf cougars after free showers. If any spotted- test FingerSpelling: URGENT lots of cash needed in the Ivory Coast Chonni c/o ??? ( okay secret address)
Any luck with "cupid.com"?

Drphil, I'm leaving this thread in your capable hands!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back