Where have you always wanted to go, but have never been?

Australia
Japan
Ireland
UK
Several European countries

Czechoslovakia is indeed a beautiful country... Prague is too! Never been there though... I love its famous bridges!!! Better than Paris in that matter !!!! :giggle: Prague is reknown for its bridges for sure! ;) That I know...

JamieLynn

to be honest, i dont know much about czechoslovakia. I was going to learn more about it but i havent sit down and relax yet. the reason is that my grandma left from czechoslovkia during 1930's and she was told by her mom ( my great grandma) that she needed to return to czech after 2 or 3 years or the wwII ( i think II) is over. But my grandma fell in love with my grandpa, and never return her home ever again. PLUS she never discuss about her background back in czech at all. My mom tried to ask lots of questions and got no luck! my grandma passed away. my mom digged real hard by checking online. it makes me curious too. mom told me that everything on online starts to charge $$ for finding out whatever they have. :roll: so my mom stopped now.

I had been travelled a lot but few list, we MUST go one day.

Island Maldives and Sri Lanka (We cancelled the book as I discovered I was pregnant with 1st child). We will still go one day...

Egypt - we are hoping to go this or next year...

Island of India ocean

^ I have never been there either but I'm a book-worm, so I have a tendancy to read a lot... (duh!) :D and I also tend to remember a lot :roll:

Sorry to read that your mother wasn't successful in her research but I know what it is like because my family is also spread around the world and some countries are hard to get information from... :(

Maybe some day you will have the chance to travel there and make your own research. Sometimes being in the country helps... They are a little bit more cooperative so to speak ;)

JamieLynn

I would love to travel to London, England, Rome and Vince Italy, Sydney Australia and Paris France.

I would love to visit

Greece
Italy
Spain
Thailand
Australia
New Zealand

I would love to visit

Great Britian
Germany
France
Turkey
Greece
New Zealand
Australia
Brazil, South America
Caribbean Islands

some more others I didn't add :P

Since I have already visited Japan recently (last month) I would like to visit:

London, England
Christchurch (Or Auckland) New Zealand.
And some parts of Euorpe

I have been to so many awesome places, I have ticked off the dream ones already. All places are special.
Like you I don't like Beach holiday, I much prefer to Pack up, choose destitaion, get there, unplanned. Find cheap but not infested/dirty hotel (i only would need a bed to sleep in and somewhere to keep my luggage) Explore whats there.

Depending on Credit crunch and what i will be doing this winter for job, hopefully, this October I am off to Peru, Never been there. Have been to Argentina, Rio, chile but not Peru. I also would love to go to Tibet but that would be hard one!

Lucky i was born and brought up in London, i have left london but it's still home to me! :)

istanbul_underwater_hotel.jpg

Underwater hotel

I would to love to travel:
Australia
Germany
Italy
France
Greece
Peru
Egypt
Israel
Hawaii (My family and I were talking about going there but we haven't decided when?)

I would love to visit:

Iceland
Nepal
China
Japan
Tahiti
Fiji Islands
South Africa

I lived in Mexico, USA and Norway (Scandinavia)

Back