Where do u wanna to go this summer?

vphreak

Reaction score
I would wanna to go out somewhere. probally Hawaii for the whole summer but money!!!.. damn it. can I swim there? Oh naw it's so far! I would stay in California anyway.. and maybe go to Oregon and have some fun =o) then Washington. then summer's over.. then back to California.... I always love California always.. it's number one state for vacation. Trust me, u ll love it here. and want to stay here forever but Cost of living is way high. oh well who cares!

I am in Minnesota right now, thats only place where I want to go.

To work on my 1946 Willy. :cool:

it's too early to decide... btw... the holidays are coming around the corner... I'm thinking going up the mountain and hop into hot tub under the night sky... ooh fabulous!

pimpdaddyposse said:
it's too early to decide... btw... the holidays are coming around the corner... I'm thinking going up the mountain and hop into hot tub under the night sky... ooh fabulous!

Idaho Springs? I went there before.. they have nice hot spring water pool, private tubs, and public tubs. I love to go there again someday. I prefer to have a private tub because I love to dip NAKED.

Hopefully I'll be back in Minnesota this summer roaming all over twin cities like a chicken with its head chopped off!:) Of course will be staying in Brainerd ~ :lol:

I will be working/taking my children places... and Visiting some ADers.. :)

Too Early discuss about the summer coming up...
Don't know about the planning ahead of time totally PLENTY!

go camping more often.. Hopefully my son will choose some vacation spots.. He wants go back camping.. He loves it when we went up to NH last year. so we plan to do the same with this summer.. As of other plans during summer could be anything with outdoors etc since we rather spend times with family...

Wendy

Hm, I am trying out to work as a staff member for deaf camps this summer.

:) I just want to go outdoors this summer. :D If the camp thing falls through, I will probably go to San Francisco and Santa Rosa to visit pals and so on. :D

I also am currently trying to find good deals to fly to Hawaii after the final test (last one is on May 12th...! WHEE)... but I am thinking about taking summer courses... somebody has suggested online courses so I can travel and et cetera and do the units at SF and so on instead of being trapped at home.
:twisted:

would be nice to be back on the road with my grrl -- but ack $$$$ and time :(

*dreaming of being on the highway speeding down into the horizon*

thats definately when im TRULY free!

Back