Where Can the Deaf Get Help from Mistreatment?

Been a while since we heard from you. Have the winds died down?

Yeah, I'm just sitting here in front of the fireplace with the laptop. I think I'm going to hit the sack soon though. I've been on the computer a ton all week. Time to get centered.

Glad the tree didn't get uprooted, all that work.

No kidding. I tied it down real good. It was nerve wracking watching it sway like heck yesterday. I just hope that it didn't do much "hidden" damage or anything. I AM new to gardening and stuff. It looks fine so we will see in a couple years.

Glad to hear you won't be abandoning your tree and that you will be there for it however the wind blows.

I don't know what they're happy about. Limestone. Made digging an 18-20 inch deep hole, 4 feet wide a nightmare. I got like two blisters and that's saying a lot. My hands are THICK. I'm no stranger to hard work. It's freaking rock!

Care? I had a sprinkler system installed. I'm only doing the work myself because I don't have any work scheduled for another week. It's also tree-planting season here.

I hope it works out because our yard has always looked pretty lousy. We haven't had the time or money to focus on it until now.

Yards usually look lousy here in Texas because it doesn't rain very much here.

We're under a tornado watch....and the rains and wind...traffic is all snarled up....wrecks abound due to the slippery pavement on the expressway....my doggie is turning *blue*....won't have nothing to do outside in this weather....I'm following her around (in case)...and she will...pee-pee in my house....:roll:

Yikes. Tornadoes scare me. I lived through one when I was 6 or 7 years old. The mall got all mangled up! It made the news!

Yards usually look lousy here in Texas because it doesn't rain very much here.

Reminds me of a yard I saw the other day...all rocks and Cactus....very strange with the other lawns so green and lush....(Florida)....guessing the guy doesn't like yard work or mowing the lawn...or is from Texas! or Arizona.....maybe Mexico....

Reminds me of a yard I saw the other day...all rocks and Cactus....very strange with the other lawns so green and lush....(Florida)....guessing the guy doesn't like yard work or mowing the lawn...or is from Texas! or Arizona.....maybe Mexico....

I used to live in Las Vegas and our yards were rocked. The water company out there PAY you not to have a yard. I think they paid us like $1,000 to put rocks in. Water is very expensive and a desired commodity out in the desert.

The yards here in Texas are fine and green. LuciaDisturbed probably lives out in some muck town like San Antonio or something.

:lol:

I thought San Antonio was a beautiful place. I was very impressed with their river walk.

I used to live in Las Vegas and our yards were rocked. The water company out there PAY you not to have a yard. I think they paid us like $1,000 to put rocks in. Water is very expensive and a desired commodity out in the desert.

The yards here in Texas are fine and green. LuciaDisturbed probably lives out in some muck town like San Antonio or something.

:lol:

Yes, I live in San Antonio and it is NOT a muck town, trust me. It is the 7th largest city in the nation, last time I checked. It's very big. It takes forever to get from the north side to the south side on the city bus, trust me.

I thought San Antonio was a beautiful place. I was very impressed with their river walk.

Yes, San Antonio is beautiful, lots of trees and flowers. The riverwalk is awesome. Thank you. I moved here in April of 2006. And I'm glad I did. I couldn't stand the bitter cold of the midwest.

Yes, I live in San Antonio and it is NOT a muck town, trust me. It is the 7th largest city in the nation, last time I checked. It's very big. It takes forever to get from the north side to the south side on the city bus, trust me.

What I DO like about San Antonio... it's bigger than Dallas now. EFF DALLAS!

Back