Where can I hide bodies online?

dump a body online by submitting it to a data bit rate converter in which it takes proper flesh into binary order which is to be stored in large memory banks onboard.

:hmm: maybe you can hide the body in Saddam Hussein's coffin lol

Better still, how about in the closet in Alex's office which is just down the hall to your left by the 4 ft tall ficus plant?

Take Tousi's advice :laugh2:

I hate that website. My retarded hearing brother (he is 19 years old now) sent me the link a few years ago and told me that I would love it. Instead I got gruesome pics of people after horrible accidents. I couldnt get the images out of my head for a long time after that. Like a kid (I was in my 30s) I told on my brother to my mom. :giggle:
At least, he didn't refer you to BangedUp dot com or NewsFilter dot org. ;)

Better still, how about in the closet in Alex's office which is just down the hall to your left by the 4 ft tall ficus plant?

What'll happen when Alex finds out? Uh-oh, I'd be hiding somewhere esle... :run:

Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.

Aren't you from Philly??? Don't you know you're supposed to dump it in NJ? Oh, online.....I suppose you could stick a label on it that says, "How to increase your *&(#$ size" and run it through the spam filter.

the 4 ft tall ficus plant?
That's not a ficus plant..................that's Audrey II. "FEED ME SEYMOUR!!!!"
Well you could also plant the body in a really ghetto gang-infested area......whoever found it would just think that gangs took care of it.

Donate it to high school science departments ^_^

I'm sure high-schoolers would find many different ways to experiment with dead bodies without getting suspended/expelled for doing bodily damage ^_^

Back