Where are you right now?

at work, eating my dinner and waiting for my client to finish hers so we can do our duties.

I am at home and sitting down for once!

Back fom dinner - ate too much - sitting here in the recliner with the netbook trying to deal with the tiny keyboard.

Last edited:
Crashing in the living room, waiting for my coffee and nibbling on chewable Vitamin-C supplements... dang... they CAN be addicting!! O_O

Sitting in front of my old, lame ass monitor, waiting for the slowness to get out of here.

I am at home and was doing house work cleaning, so having a short break from cleaning the house. :lol:

sitting down on couch and i am very happy its friday. no work at all! (been working 4 different jobs in last 4 days so i was very exhausted lol) but unfortunately my relaxing time will be short since i need to do christmas shopping and clean up apartment (i didnt clean last 4 days i was too exhausted every night. oops!) TGIF!

Trying not to snap at the family so I am staying in my room until this depression is over.

went for christmas shopping and now trying to force myself to clean up but here i am... sitting on computer staring at alldeaf.com forums >.<

Back