When you turned 21, what did you do and/or think?

Thank You! Same as Christmas and birthdays, but then again, Thanksgiving is supposed to be a time for family, not resentment.

Thanksgiving birthdays suck. I was resentful when my kids were growing up and I got stuck hosting Thanksgiving dinner on my birthday.

I understand that it would be nice if someone make the Thanksgiving dinner for you as an honor to both Thanksgiving and your birthday. I did not realize that your birthday come on Thanksgiving.

My half brother had to celebrated his birthday on St. Patrick Day. He is not Irish and not green. :lol:

My fiance birthday is two days before xhritmas so he has never had an actual birthsay party. (Its process now muwhahahhaha)

I had no idea why I was a woman

Well, I am less than an hour away from forever leaving my 20's, and I'm gonna use what time I have left to post this question to you.

What did you do when you turned 21? As for me, I wondered whathe future held, and now 9 yrs later, all of that has been answered. What did you do? And your thoughts?

When I got out from a boring, little town, then I had no idea what to do to act like a lady at age of 21. Pretty confusing time for me.

Same here-- at 21, I was entering a new phrase of my life until today, when I forever left my 20's (I'm 30 now), and another new chapter awaits me.

WOOO!!!!!!Happy Birthday!!!! eve if here its still 11pm so here its not your birthday yet....but happy birthday!!!!!

Thanksgiving birthdays suck. I was resentful when my kids were growing up and I got stuck hosting Thanksgiving dinner on my birthday.

How could you be hosting thanksgiving on your birthday every year?? It doesn't fall on the same date every year it's on the last Thursday, which is always different.

Sorry guys jus can't cry you a river. My birthdays on valentines day, every valentines day every year ;)

Thanks. You're the first one to say so, and it's greatly appreciated. I'm sure I'll see more.

How could you be hosting thanksgiving on your birthday every year?? It doesn't fall on the same date every year it's on the last Thursday, which is always different.

Sorry guys jus can't cry you a river. My birthdays on valentines day, every valentines day every year ;)

I don't believe I said every year. On the years that Thanksgiving and my birthday coincided , I was not happy to be hosting a Thankgiving celebration...

So you get chocolates and flowers every year?

Yes, Happy Birthday indeed. I'ts 2:16 here, so you've been 30 for 2 hours and sixteen minutes. :P You only live once go party it up! :party: :D

Man, I thought I had it bad with a Halloween birthday. :(

At least I get to party and stuff, Valentines day is a mushy time with nice dinners and stuff for a lot of people. :( At least I get candy!!! :D

Guess I just assumed you'd be complaining about something that happened more than once a decade .......

But then again my birthday is on valentines day, the only other people with holiday birthdays I can work up sympathy for is Christmas season babies

I did not realize that you are celebrating your birthday today, Markengland29. So now you are 30 years old today.

:birthday: Happy Birthday to you! :birthday: :cheers:

I hope you have a wonderful day on your birthday. :D

I would if I had friends to meet, and my family is always working, and all my friends are busy with other stuff, so it's likely to be a quiet day-- it usually is every year.

Then come over here and let go take you todo something fun. We will figure something when you get here.

Back