when i got married one days i will intives you to my wedding ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I just saw this for the first time. It looks like everything has been said and maybe time to close it cuz I think we are spinning our wheels....

It is really meaningless because it is actually outside of FBI jurdisication!. Any criminal activities that is orignated from outside the United States, no one here in the United States can do anything! No court can do anything.

Yea if she see him face to face via VP rather than using SRV. Be sure to take pic or put down note what he s look like so in unforseen situation -if he is who we aders member claimed to be then you can use the pic evidence of him to detectives which they would be able to arrest him.

However, if we all are mistaken then we would be glad to eat the crows. :afro: :ty:

It is really meaningless because it is actually outside of FBI jurdisication!. Any criminal activities that is orignated from outside the United States, no one here in the United States can do anything! No court can do anything.

If i m not mistaken, sara claimed that his lover works in Dallas and we dont know if he 's u.s citizen or not.

I see many red flags so my money is on that sara is gong to be be disappointed but there is always ray of hope in every bleak situation.

I don't believe he is from Texas, this scumbag is trying to spice up to make it sounded too good to be true.

Yea, me too, I hope she don't fall into trap which can take years for her to clean up the mess. Ain't pretty!

If i m not mistaken, sara claimed that his lover works in Dallas and we dont know if he 's u.s citizen or not.

I see many red flags so my money is on that sara is gong to be be disappointed but there is always ray of hope in every bleak situation.

when i met my boyfriend thru by VPsorenson and he asking me for e-mail address and im been chat him lots but im still dating with him but i dont yet getting married him.

but im using dating online for while and im not using that dating online anymores.

Cool. Did he contacted you first or you contacted him? How did you find him or did he find you?

Just curious, what area code is he calling from or when you dial to get in touch with him? I know some people from Texas area, especially in Dallas from my NTID days.

The VP phone number is actually fake number, and have nothing to do with telephone companies. Don't you know that you can create any area code on your VP? You could do that to fool anyone. Also, even if you move to another state, you can still continue to use same number! I wouldn't trust the VP numer to identify the location.

I wouldn't even trust IP address because it can be spoofing and fool you into thinking elsewhere. These con artist is not stupid, as they already prepared long time ago before met you online.

The best way is really to meet in person and get know than online.

Cool. Did he contacted you first or you contacted him? How did you find him or did he find you?

Just curious, what area code is he calling from or when you dial to get in touch with him? I know some people from Texas area, especially in Dallas from my NTID days.

Sara,

I saw your thread yesterday and tried to ingore it but I can't.

I read the whole thread here and can understand where ADers come from. No, we are not tell you what to do but try to convince you what it's about.

Yes, you are an adult and know what you doing. If you think what you doing right because you know him then is your own business, not ours.

All what I say is wish you the best.

I got married at 21 to my first hubby and looking back, whoa..I was just a kid who still had LOTS to learn about myself.

Well, you are not a kid (look at example of Sara's thread - she is 25 years old) - no matter how old we are but we STILL learn EVERYDAY.... Learn never stops as long as we are alive.

There're 30 years old who fall in love with wrong guy and found out real about him...

It's because you married wrong guy and learn to improve your mistake for next time... I'm sure Sara will learn her mistake as well after found out what he is - no matter either Sara is 25 or 35 years old.

SARA, Wake up and Smell the Coffee!! Almost NO ONE from the USA would be working in AFRICA!! Even the oil developments are going to China & Iran companies. Africa is the capital of SCAMS in the world! I don't feel bad for you anymore because you don't listen to us wise folks here!!

stop that i dont like that your posts to recall this words!

but my current boyfriend told me about his crime history past and he wont hurt me he will promise at me i have tell you truth.

when i got dating with another ex-boyfriend who been work in Africa years ago and im broke him its my busniess! and i did told police about that my ex-boyfriend but he would going to jail! and he had another woman who had sex with him! and nobody know without tell me! but my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend have baby with him that totally sicko! i told my aunt about that and i dont need that man anymore!

my mom and my family always getting more careful on my dating with my boyfriend i will cross my heart with the god!

Well, you are not a kid (look at example of Sara's thread - she is 25 years old) - no matter how old we are but we STILL learn EVERYDAY.... Learn never stops as long as we are alive.

There're 30 years old who fall in love with wrong guy and found out real about him...

It's because you married wrong guy and learn to improve your mistake for next time... I'm sure Sara will learn her mistake as well after found out what he is - no matter either Sara is 25 or 35 years old.

thanks!

but im still young to enough so im 25 years old and my boyfriend is older than me.

im sure my boyfriend wont getting more mistakes for that im hope so!

but my current boyfriend told me about his crime history past and he wont hurt me he will promise at me i have tell you truth.

You mean to says that he has a criminal history?...:eek3:

Yea, another red flag! I believe he intended to "soften" her heart and once the bait is set, he is gonna run! Its very common!

You mean to says that he has a criminal history?...:eek3:

Let's take easy on Sara, okay?

Sara, have you ever received greeting cards, letters or presents from him in your mailbox before?

Let's take easy on Sara, okay?

Brian it goes both ways....We re only helping her, she the one who snapping at us 2...

Try to see it from both ways instead of one way,

Brian it goes both ways....We re only helping her, she the one who snapping at us 2...

Try to see it from both ways instead of one way,
Yes I know that you all are trying to help her.

But, Angel, did you read the #50 and #58 posts in this thread?

when i got dating with another ex-boyfriend who been work in Africa years ago and im broke him its my busniess! and i did told police about that my ex-boyfriend but he would going to jail! and he had another woman who had sex with him! and nobody know without tell me! but my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend have baby with him that totally sicko! i told my aunt about that and i dont need that man anymore!

my mom and my family always getting more careful on my dating with my boyfriend i will cross my heart with the god!

HEY HEY..... Sara...WE CARE ABOUT YOU..... we did not try to hurt your feelings... we are TRYING TO HELP YOU... try to save you from bad guys.... You need to be very careful.. DO NOT RUSH INTO MARRIAGE.....TAKE YOUR TIME....PLEASE...I BEG YOU...

It's not even worth trying to help her because she biting our heads off in here. :Ohno:

I'm walking away from this thread, Good luck to you Sara. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back