What's your nickname?

steph9700

Reaction score
What do you and your close one call each other? something like "snookie butt" or sweetie pie? my hubby only calls me when he wants me to do something and after that it's yes dear, I call him babe or honey or sweetie or angel, but usually its babe. I reserve angel for my two dogs when I am doing the baby talk thing to them. A lot of the time I am called stupid cow out of fun as I call him other bad names too just picking on each other, we get along so well for calling each other all these names! it's fun! so what is your nickname for your sweetie and what does your sweetie call you? is it a name used only in joke and fun or is it your official nickname from the other person?:ily:

My hubby call me 'baby'... some call me hon/honey or sweetheart and babe

I call my Husband Honeybunz...lol the reason is because whenever we kiss, it's good and trust me, real stickybuns called Honeybunz are really good. LOL...he hates when I call him that.

He calls me Bunny...because I'm so cuddling and loveable, lol. I don't mind at all...after all I like rabbits.

Friends calls me Kay or KLW for short of my name and my family calls me Newt...dont even get me started on that. I hate...no I dispite being called Newt! They even call me Newt in front of my friends and now my friends sometimes calls me Newt for fun of it.

Depends who is calling me the nickname....

Mostly its "Byrdie"....

Sometimes it's "Sunshine" (because I have a beautiful smile.)

Sometimes its....Jackass! :lol:

My hubby calls me "wifey" LOL!

My husband like to call me "babe" but I don't like that word. I would rather have him call me Toni as I am a person, not a toy or thing. I call him "honey" or "darling" when I am in the mood for loving him. lol :dunno:

My wife calls me Hairy Beary Mikey!!! :lol: And i call her Honey Beary Tiffy!!!!!!! ;) Most Aders call me Wolfie, Wildwolvesie or WW64

Last edited:
Back