What's your lunch tonight?

Sometimes my humor ranks right up there as one of the guys. Not your shrimp honey, won't allow it! :hug:

Lol don't worry... Most of my friends are men because of my perverted twisted sense of humor... >=D hehehehe =P Though the mushy cookies thing isn't funny though really... that's just sick! lol!

spaghetti with hotdogs and 2 eggs on top of it. carb loading time! getting ready for spartan race tomorrow.

Broccoli beef, sweet and sour chicken without the sauce, steamed rice, and crab rangoon.

Going to my moms to watch the 49er game so probably pizza and a lot of junk!!! I'm starving.

Wirelessly posted

Half of avocado, crackers , turkey meat, tomato slices, and shredded mozzarella cheese .

Healthy low sodium uncured hot dog, light bun, grapefruit juice, pears, and a pumpkin cookie.

Not a whole lot to choose from in my house, need to go grocery shopping. Put some cheese on a flour tortilla under the broiler. It was pretty good.

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Today I had chicken breast, salad, and peach cobbler.

Peach cobbler sounds so good!

Wirelessly posted

Peach cobbler sounds so good!

Believe me it was! We have a peach tree in our backyard. :) What we can get before the squirrels steal them are really good.

Back