What's your lunch tonight?

Hubby went to "Sprouts" grocery store. It's natural foods and local farmers market. They had pre made meals and he bought a few to try. Turkey/mashed potatoes, chicken with pasta and a beef roast with mashed potatoes. They were all very, very good. I would recommend them.

I ate a chicken/Swiss cheese sandwich, Hubert's Lemonade, and some chocolate raspberry sticks from Trader Joes.

Which after tasting the candy, I read the ingredients, and they get color from carrot juice. They sort of taste like it too.

oh a lunch? oh it's 3:19pm.... I just woke up 30 min ago.... I guess I'll make me some late lunch - raw tomato + egg + slices of smoked turkey + toasted bread w/ strawberry jelly

wish I have some strawberry and raspberry fruits now for dessert. fridge's bit empty. gotta do some shopping later today.

oh a lunch? oh it's 3:19pm.... I just woke up 30 min ago.... I guess I'll make me some late lunch - raw tomato + egg + slices of smoked turkey + toasted bread w/ strawberry jelly

wish I have some strawberry and raspberry fruits now for dessert. fridge's bit empty. gotta do some shopping later today.

:ugh:

most of shops closed now,and i got desire for cake(and i wonder why i over weight)so i just eaten three bean salad and as predicted it bland and boring

My daughter baked a Guiness ham and I made a sandwich from that. It was excellent.

Today I ate buttered noodles and tomato soup, and my husband had Pad Thai.

Cooked Green squash, yellow squash, mushrooms, onions, green bell peppers with chicken, black pepper sprinkled on top. Used this mix for some chicken sandwiches using blue cheese dressing instead of mayyonaise.

Rice (brown) bowl with chicken and vegetables

In spite of the heat, I think lunch will be Black beans and rice.

I went to McDonald's. Now tracking calories, I find that a hamburger and the small white paper envelope of fries has 500 calories.

It's amazing how fast one can use up a calorie allowance when on a diet.

Egg Sandwiches with Blue cheese on multigrain bread. and apple slices with peanut butter

Scrambled tofu with black pepper and onions. wheat toast and water.

Back