What's your lunch tonight?

Bacon' ,chicken , cantaloupe' pineapple' orange juice, and a cinnamon roll.
Yes, we did make it out to a buffet restaurant for breakfast.

Of course, I used up my protein allotment for the day, so dinner must be pretty creative.

Burger King, 2 burgers, 2 fries, $3. Cheaper than cooking. Hope they keep that special for a while.

Wirelessly posted

Made a green drink with banana , spinach , vanillia yogurt mmmm

A combination breakfast/lunch out. So much junk!
Chicken
Bacon
Cinnamon roll
Corn muffin
Pineapple
Orange juice
Salad

Actually writing it down, it doesn't look that sinful. It's kind of like two healthy meals. :D

Breakfast was chocolate chip pancakes. Haven't made those in a while.

Lunch was mini steak-n-cheese enchiladas. From the local convenience store. They were okay -- you get what pay for. :lol: Oh, I got cappuccino too!

Tried the new KFC boneless chicken as we had a coupon to buy one lunch and get another free.

It was a cheap meal, but that stuff is so high in sodium, it practically burns the inside of your mouth.

I just saw an ad for the KFC on tv and wondered if my husband would like it.
was it spicy then or really very salty?

Today for lunch I have a veggie wrap and a Cliff Bar. Maybe something else too.

I just saw an ad for the KFC on tv and wondered if my husband would like it.
was it spicy then or really very salty?

Today for lunch I have a veggie wrap and a Cliff Bar. Maybe something else too.

Maybe a bit spicy, but very salty. I am trying to eat much lower sodium. My husband liked it quite a bit, and took half mine to work with him.

Today for lunch we are going to a local Mexican restaurant. Coupon: buy a burrito, get a free burrito.

I live for restaurant coupons.

I like trying different restaurants, especially with coupons!

Lat year during our move, we ate out a lot. Once we ate breakfast at Subway. HUbby had what was then a new meaty breakfast sandwich of some kind, but it was so salty he actually threw most of it away. It was supposed to be a "healthy" breakfast sandwich. Fast Food places always use sooo much salt.
I'm glad your hub liked the KFC chicken and had leftovers. A lot of times my dad gets my mom's restaurant leftovers and takes it to work, sometimes he might have it for breakfast at work before he comes home! He works third shift.

Today to Baker's Square to eat soup and take advantage of free pie day. I plan to eat the Harvest Berry Gallette.

Hubby wanted Chinese, so we ordered for delivery. I had Sesame chicken with pork fried rice and egg drop soup. Half in me, half in fridge.

Back