What's your lunch tonight?

Well - today's lunch will not be a healthy one, but it will satisfy the family. All beef hot dogs and crinkle cut french fries.

Dang, am I too late for lunch? :lol:

Going to go try one of McDonald's new chicken wraps while they are on sale for two dollars.

Tofurky's Kielbasa style sausage with baked beans. Just thought to add Daiya Havarti style cheese.

yum, Kristina :wave:
today I was at my new job and had: veggie lentil soup, falafel patty and mixed veggies.

Today was MSF Griller's Prime burger on whole wheat buns with lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard and mayo (I had nayonaise) with fruit cocktail on the side.

I had two lunches today. I went out to Wendy's with my husband for a hamburger and salad, and the a couple of hours later my daughter unexpectedly came by and I went to Fazolis with her and granddaughters for spaghetti.

Now home and thinking of what zero calorie items I may have around the house to complete my day. :P

My lunch today was homemade potato soup. It was leftovers from last night. I made it last night for dinner for the first time in a while and added all kinds of naughty things like bacon, cheese, etc. NOM NOM NOM.

Grilled ham and cheese on sourdough panini bread, homemade coleslaw, and a banana nut muffin I scored from Giant.

Today's lunch will be chicken noodle soup and crackers. Yep - too hot for it, but I ran out of ideas on the menu for the week.

Back