What's your height?

6'2" have short legs. if my legs were in proprtion with the rest of me, I'd be 6'5" or 6'6". so I'm kinda of built like a knuckle dragging gorilla...

5'3"

I've been telling people for years that I'm 5'6". Then I actually measured myself and I'm apparently short. :(

I always thought I'm 5'10" and I realize I wear thick shoes. I'm just few inch. However, it's good height for me. I still wish I'm 6'.

5 ft 3.5 In I don't mind my height, I'm actually trying to shrink the width. :-D!

6'2" have short legs. if my legs were in proprtion with the rest of me, I'd be 6'5" or 6'6". so I'm kinda of built like a knuckle dragging gorilla...

My 6'5" hubby has short legs. He wears a 32 inch inseam, but his suit coat is a "super-long". He is all torso. My brother on the other hand is 6'3" and has a 38 inch inseam. He is all legs. My daughter is the one that makes so many people jealous. She is the one at 6'4" and evenly proportioned. Long legs and long torso.

5'10"

Interesting how the taller folks here are usually the ones that post the least....

my driver license say 5'8" but i feel bit shorter than before (shrugs)

5'2 1/2 I have no clue why I have a 1/2:giggle:

Back