What's your element?

What's your element (refer to the first post for table)

• Wind

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Fire

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Earth

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Water

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
I'm the fiery earth, treat me wrong and expect horrendous backlashes.

The dam just broke out and the water rush crush whole the cities... therefore I'm mighty water

Originally posted by Scatterwater
What's your element? Let's see who has the majority rule of AD :D Use the table below if you're not sure:

Gemini - Wind
Libra - Wind
Aquarius - Wind
Aries - Fire
Leo - Fire
Sagittarius - Fire
Taurus - Earth
Virgo - Earth
Capricorn - Earth
Cancer - Water
Scorpio - Water
Pisces - Water

Side note: Both groups of wind and fire represent the light side of yin-yang while both groups of water and earth represent the dark side of yin-yang :)

Oh one more thing, I'm a Capricorn so I'm Earth.

hey hey hey, you forget one more element! :mad2:

Re: Re: What's your element?

Originally posted by illustrator
hey hey hey, you forget one more element! :mad2:

Which is..? If you're referring to the eastern zodiacs, that would be wood, fire, earth, metal, and water. I just follow the classic western zodiacs and celtic stuff.

Re: Re: Re: What's your element?

Originally posted by Scatterwater
Which is..? If you're referring to the eastern zodiacs, that would be wood, fire, earth, metal, and water. I just follow the classic western zodiacs and celtic stuff.

no, metal is earth.

The 5th elements is life.

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's your element?

Originally posted by illustrator
no, metal is earth.

The 5th elements is life.
Do you really believe that the fifth element is life? All the other four elements are already life.

There are many different versions of elements.

In fact, in the Hawaii, some believes that earth, air, fire, water, and the fith is ether (space)

Among other groups, some believes that metal is 5th.

Some are different, some group thinks that the 5 elements are earth, wood, fire, water, and metal.

There are many different versions.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's your element?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Do you really believe that the fifth element is life? All the other four elements are already life.

go and study in greek's myst. :mad2:

geez.. this is stupid to fight over. Like this BOSTONICEFIRE said, alota peeps see it different.

Unlike Gods too.

WELCOME ABOARD, BEN

forgot to add, I'm fire. :D BURN BURN U STUPID FILTY PEOPLE WHO DOESNT DESERVES TO LIVE!

*Thinking of 1 of the bitch* Ya who knows me will know who I am talking about. :D Yes she is 1 of them!! Damnit!

Back