What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roast beef and mashed potatoes with orange cake and key lime frosting for dessert.

made a korean dinner. bulgogi. sesame leaves w/ hot pepper paste. sauteed onions. and I forgot to buy kimchi

551350_10103218869516569_193080109_n.jpg

dinner last week @ Smash Burger.

1395275_10103192151913859_1849086201_n.jpg

Wirelessly posted

Grilled Cheese on wheat bread, baked beets
and half of an avocado.

simple dinner from last week since my brother was eating out

turkey salad with avocado. mozzarella and salami. naan and hummus.
1551681_10103478785882089_1506353287_n.jpg

dinner last week. we took out schezuan food. spicy chinese food. love it.

1235304_10103476045384069_248647563_n.jpg

I haven't ate anything today, no dinner or anything. I shouldn't come in here, it only makes me want to steal all your delicious looking food.

I haven't ate anything today, no dinner or anything. I shouldn't come in here, it only makes me want to steal all your delicious looking food.

You should eat something even if its a snack it isn't healthy to not eat at all.

you should get some bananas or protein bars.

You should eat something even if its a snack it isn't healthy to not eat at all.

I want to eat, but I only have enough money for fuel and insurance until I can find a job out here. I'd even eat dairy if I had it and I'm lactose intolerant. I can't get food stamps out here because I don't have a Nevada license and I also don't have an address at the moment. :(

you should get some bananas or protein bars.
Bananas make me gag and I don't know why, but I'm not not really sure what protein bars are exactly. That spicy Chinese food does look amazing!

Bananas make me gag and I don't know why, but I'm not not really sure what protein bars are exactly. That spicy Chinese food does look amazing!

protein bars... or also called Granola Bar

Nature-Valley.gif

powerbar-protein-bar-zoom.jpg

I want to eat, but I only have enough money for fuel and insurance until I can find a job out here. I'd even eat dairy if I had it and I'm lactose intolerant. I can't get food stamps out here because I don't have a Nevada license and I also don't have an address at the moment. :(

Churches will help...even there should be a soup kitchen...you gotta eat or get sick...

Some people even resort to eating out of dumpsters that are behind a restaurant....but hoping that will not be ur case...ask for Help...surely someone will step up.

Made a very big Homemade Soup last night...delicious in this cold weather!...Gave my neighbors some...and also a double layer Carrot Cake.

Tonight's dinner will be a ham steak, pasta and corn. I am having beans in place of the ham.

Ditto on the Soup kitchen. Some churches have pantries that are open for people who need it... worth checking out.

Tomato soup (progresso) and grilled cheese sandwich.. Mmm perfect for a chilly night like today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back