What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have spaghetti sauce. I used this soup called chicken a la king as a sauce. It was goooooddddddddd the only thing missing was the garlic bread it would have been perfect!

Tonight was a chicken bacon ranch sub from Subway. :)

I was told that my friend who works at Subway made it "especially" for me. :P

I am happy to report it was Thin Crust Veggie Lover's from Pizza Hut. :)

Loghead, I ended up having a bowl of Malt-o-Meal instead. I'm going to have a milk shake another time.

I was tempted to get a McDonald's milkshake earlier today... but instead I got an ice cappucino from Tim Horton's.

I just had a strawberry milk shake. YUM! Made it at home with big fresh strawberries. Hubby brought home a huge Costco size container of strawberries. :D

I also had chicken noodles soup and a chocolate bar. Being sick makes me eat weird. :lol:

Tonight was shake n' bake chicken, cauliflower & baked potatoes (*gag*).

Last night was Frankie and Benny's!! I had

Chicken Penne Romana

Chicken breast pieces, spicy pepperoni and pancetta bacon tossed with Mamma's Neapolitan tomato and herb sauce.

And East Coast Sundae, mmmm

Peas, carrots, silverbeets, roasted mashed potatoes balls in breadcrumbs, pot-boiled mince meal with added spices. All combined to a perfectly balanced tasty cottage-style on a plate.

I haven't decided what I want tonight. Will I have stir fried chicken or will I have sauteed chicken with mushrooms? i'll have rice and salad with it. :hmm:

Tonight was ham, scallopped (sp?) potatoes (I didn't have any), and creamed corn.

Right now, dinner is Thai Kitchen noodle soup, hot chocolate, and peanuts. First time I've been able to eat today.

Right now, dinner is Thai Kitchen noodle soup, hot chocolate, and peanuts. First time I've been able to eat today.

Thai? Oh I love Thai. I wonder if there are any good Thai restruants in Lynchburg, Va. :hmm:

Tonight, popcorn chicken, potato leek soup, and a raspberry Pop Tart.

Sirloin steak Argentina style, (on bed of wilted spinach) whole roasted cord, home grown sliced tomato and a glass of merlot.

I had some paycheck leftover and SPLURGED. It was good.

Sirloin steak Argentina style, (on bed of wilted spinach) whole roasted cord, home grown sliced tomato and a glass of merlot.

I had some paycheck leftover and SPLURGED. It was good.

Sounds good. I am jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back