What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

Do you really like liver and onions? I was served so much liver as a child....I gag at the mention today! :lol:

Same here... Ew... Would get huge helping of mashed potatoes and hide the liver in it... Anything to hide the taste...

Never cared for liver and onions either - grew up eating that at times. I do have a friend who claims the way she cooks it she can get anyone to change their minds about the taste of liver lol. Have yet to taste hers- only because she is in California and I'm on the other end of the US lol.

My tea flying around I gave it to gulls and pidgins

Going to make gluten free turkey noodle soup, with a pear and side of cranberry sauce.

we have some gluten free chicken noodle soup in a can. Am sure it's not as good as yours will be, Bott.
I think my mom made chicken mazo ball soup today...hope she has leftovers...

I don't know as far as dinner; I have some garbanzo beans I could sautee with some veggies maybe

Flame Broiler no rice all veggies with meat . So good! My first time here, loved it!

12299400_10105806467379709_1204898053070068650_n.jpg

I have made fresh salsa and shrimp last 3 nights... kinda on a health kick lately... but I see a Big fat juicy steak in the near future...lol

My neighbour seen something called duck in eclair it on tv today I prey she forgets.duck shoe Pastery and chocklate she like see me try one.Because saw it on tv she thinks English Christmas food.I told her more American ask Canadian around corner try it on her I hope Canadian woman talks to m again:)

Seasoned black beans with shredded smoked Gouda, country style ribs, which are in the oven now for a slow bake, will put on a honey bbq sauce before serving. I think I'll steam some spinach too! For dessert, home made peanut butter cups, those are good.

Seasoned black beans with shredded smoked Gouda, country style ribs, which are in the oven now for a slow bake, will put on a honey bbq sauce before serving. I think I'll steam some spinach too! For dessert, home made peanut butter cups, those are good.

Save some home made peanut butter cups for me ! Is that hard to made ?

I made some homemade chicken soup but I made too much , so I am having the for dinner and will give my dog a little to help get rid of it faster . :giggle:

Steak and mushrooms later tonight. We are finished with our Thai take-out from last night.

We had left over Chinese food from last night. To me, it always taste better the next day.

Back